These Mini Funfetti Cheesecakes are so fun and delicious. The mini desserts are smooth and creamy cheesecake topped and infused with funfetti sprinkles.
Confetti Mini Cheesecakes
This mini funfetti cheesecake recipe is so good and perfect for any occasion. These are great on-the-go treats, you can put them in lunch boxes for school, or make them for parties. These sweet little mini cheesecake desserts are simple to make and can be ready in under 30 mins.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Graham Crackers: You will want to crush up some graham crackers and mix them with butter and sugar to make your crust.
Sour Cream: Using sour cream breaks down the cream cheese to give the cheesecake a more smooth and creamy texture.
Funfetti Sprinkles: You can use any kind of Funfetti sprinkles of your choice. I like to use an array of sprinkles like shapes or ones with certain colors depending on the occasion.
How To Make Mini Funfetti Cheesecake
Step 1. Set the oven to 325 degrees and use cupcake liners to line a cupcake or muffin pan. Add the graham cracker, sugar, and melted butter into a medium bowl and combine until a wet sand-like mixture forms. Add 1 1/2 tbsp of the mixture into the prepared liners and use a flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup to press the crust down evenly.
Step 2. Place the crust into the oven for 5 minutes and take it out and allow it to cool thoroughly. Turn the oven heat up to 350 degrees. Add the cream cheese and sugar into a large bowl and combine until smooth. One at a time, add the eggs and beat to combine. Add 1 1/2 cup of the sprinkles into the mixture and fold with a spatula to combine.
Step 3. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the liners about 3/4 of the way full and place into the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until set. If there is a slight jiggle in the middle, that’s okay!
Step 4. Take the mini cheesecakes out and place them on the counter to reach room temperature before placing them into the fridge. Keep in the fridge overnight for the best results. Top with some whipped cream and more sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!
What Toppings To Put On Funfetti Mini Cheesecake?
I love topping these tasty mini desserts with all sorts of things. You can top with a swirl of whipped cream, more sprinkles, chocolate chips, fruits, etc.
Are These Funfetti Mini Cheesecakes No-bake?
These mini cheesecakes do have to be baked in the oven. But, don’t worry, they are worth the short amount of time it takes to bake them. If you need to, you can make this ahead of time.
More Funfetti Recipes:
Mini Funfetti Cheesecake
Graham cracker crust
- 1 ¼ cup graham crackers ground
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter unsalted, melted
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ up Funfetti Sprinkles
- whipped cream Fresh
- Funfetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line the cupcake/muffin pan with the cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, whisk the graham cracker, sugar and melted butter until a wet sand-like mixture forms
- Scoop 1 ½ tbsp of graham cracker crust into the cupcake liners and press into a even bottomusing a flat bottom glass or measuring cup
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool completely
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Using a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream and vanilla until combined and smooth
- One egg at a time, beat until combined
- Fold in the 1 ½C funfetti sprinkles
- Fill the cupcake liners about ¾ almost full and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the cupcakes are set. It’s okay if there is a slight jiggle in the center.
- Remove and allow to cool on the counter until room temp before moving to the fridge overnight
- Top with fresh whipped cream and more sprinkles!
- White cupcake liners
- Traditional cupcake baking pan
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.