These are the best Funfetti Pancakes you can make for breakfast. Resembling the Funfetti cupcakes that kids love, your family will be lined up and waiting to enjoy these fluffy Rainbow Funfetti Pancakes.
Need more fun pancake ideas? Make these rainbow funfetti pancakes and these St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Pancakes.
Rainbow Funfetti Pancakes
Funfetti is one of the best loved types of cake by kids. Who doesn’t love rainbow sprinkles on everything? So taking that idea, we have started making these delicious fluffy rainbow funfetti pancakes. adding a bit of sweetness to the pancake, the rainbow sprinkles make these a fun family breakfast that even the fussiest eater will love.
- All purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Baking powder
- Whole milk
- Vanilla extract
- Colorful sprinkles
How to Make Funfetti Pancakes
Preheat the griddle to 275 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
Add the egg, butter, milk and vanilla and whisk together by hand or using a mixer.
Fold in the sprinkles
Using a tablespoon, scoop 2 tablespoons of batter into the griddle to make each pancake.
Flip the pancake when it is full of air bubbles. Then cook the other side.
Can I Make Funfetti Pancake Mix Ahead of Time?
You can make this funfetti pancake mix ahead, no more than the night before. Because it will lose some of its potency, add a little extra baking soda to the batter. Before making the pancakes, give the batter a good stir to combine the ingredients.
What are the best Pancake Toppings?
There is no end to what you can add to these pancakes. Just a few ideas are:
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Peanut butter
Rainbow Funfetti Pancakes
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup colorful sprinkles
- Preheat the griddle to 275°.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder then mix.
- Whisk in your butter, egg, milk, and vanilla using a hand or stand mixer.
- Mix in your sprinkles
- Use a tablespoon to scoop 3 tablespoons of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Flip when the pancake batter is full of air bubbles and cook opposite side.
- Place your pancakes on a large plate to serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Rainbow Funfetti Pancakes”
Amazing! Fluffy. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe with us.