Monsters, Inc. Mike Wazowski Guacamole
We came up with this fun Monsters, Inc. Mike Wazowski Guacamole idea and this is very easy to make! This is a great way to get your little picky eaters to try guacamole. Avocados are such a healthy snack for the kids and your little Monster Inc. fans will get a big kick out of this!
Mike Wazowski Guacamole
- Fresh or Pre-made Guacamole (we like Wholly)
- Sour Cream
- 4 Black Olives
- Green Onions
- Place the guacamole in a small bowl.
- Spoon some of the sour cream in a small baggie & snip off the corner.
- Squeeze on a large eye in the center with your sour cream.
- Add a little bit of the guacamole in top & then top with a black olive cut in half.
- Cut the other black olives in half and line them up under the eye for the mouth.
- Squeeze on more of the sour cream to make teeth.
- Cut off pieces of green onion to make the arms & legs.
- We even cut out little hands using kitchen scissors.
You can celebrate Cinco de Mayo tomorrow with Mike and add a sombrero & maracas! We cut out a piece from a tortilla for the sombrero. We also cut out pieces of a tomato for decorations & the maracas….so fun!
If you like our Monsters, Inc. Mike Wazowski Guacamole…make sure to check out our other Disney fun food creations HERE!