We made these fun Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Marshmallow Pops and they are SO easy to make! These take just a couple of minutes to create and would be so cute for a Halloween party!
Jack Skellington Marshmallows
My boys love The Nightmare Before Christmas movie and watch it every Halloween and Christmas. They thought these Jack Skellington Pops were awesome! I won’t let my 4 year old watch it yet because he gets scared, but he still loved these pops. These are really simple to make and you can make this fun treat using just marshmallows and edible marker and have the kids help as well!
What You’ll Need to Make These Jack Skellington Pops
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Black Edible Marker
- Black and White Striped Ribbon
- Lollipop Sticks/Decorative Straws
How To Make Jack Skellington Marshmallow Pops
- Take your jumbo marshmallow and draw Jack’s face on the front using the black edible marker.
- Press the marshmallow on a lollipop stick.
- Tie black and white ribbon to the top of the lollipop stick and cut the ends into points.
- That’s it! You just can’t get any easier than that!