S’mores Stuffed Cookies are a sandwich of homemade chocolate chip cookies with graham crackers, marshmallows and Hershey’s chocolate stuffed inside. It’s one of the best cookie recipes we have ever made.
Don’t you just love a warm cookies right out of the oven? They’re so gooey and chocolatey. Add in marshmallows and even more chocolate to the center, and you’ve got this amazing dessert.
S’mores Stuffed Cookies
To make these yummy stuffed cookies, this is what we are going to do. Basically, you make a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough and lay out six cookies. Then, you smush it down with a graham cracker, cover it with s’mores ingredients, then top it off with another cookie. It’s very simple and turns out absolutely delicious every time.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Flour – All-purpose.
- Brown Sugar – make sure when you scoop you pack this sugar.
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla – don’t forget, real vanilla tastes much better than imitation.
- Chocolate Chips – or chocolate chunks if you’d like!
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallows – We used large marshmallows and cut them in half but mini-marshmallows would work great, too.
- Hershey candy bar
How To Make Stuffed Cookies
Go ahead and grab your ingredients and a big glass of cold milk and let’s make these cookies.
- Prep. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven.
- Make Cookie Dough. Follow our instructions for a terrific homemade chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Layer. Start with a big scoop of cookie dough and flatten it out. Add a graham cracker, a couple pieces of chocolate, and marshmallows. Lay another scoop of cookie dough over that, and smush and pinch so it covers up the s’mores layer.
- Chill. Let the cookies chill for at least 15 minutes at room temperature before you put them in the oven.
- Bake. Cook for about 13-15 until the tops start to brown. Let them cool on the baking sheet and enjoy.
This recipe makes six big cookies. If you’ve got a bigger crowd to feed, you might want to double up.
More Great Cookie Recipes To Try Next
S'mores Stuffed Cookies
- 2 ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz package semi sweet chocolate chips about two cups
- 8 sheets of graham crackers broken into halves
- 8-10 full size marshmallows cut in half
- 2 snack size candy bars for each cookie
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt, then set the bowl aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Once they have mixed, add in the eggs and vanilla, and continue to beat on medium speed, until it is soft and well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix on slow speed until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, until they are evenly mixed into the dough.
- Using a large scoop or large spoon, scoop about 3 or 4 Tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper. Press the top of the dough down with a spoon, until it is flattened, about ¼ inch thick.
- Cover each flattened ball of dough with graham cracker cookies. Add two snack size candy bars to cover graham crackers, then top off with at least two large marshmallow halves.
- Once you have assembled the s’mores, scoop another ball of dough and place on top of the s’more. Flattened and pinch the dough to completely surround the s’more with the bottom cookie dough. Repeat to cover each cookie.
- Chill the cookies on the baking sheet for about 15-30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes, leaving about an inch in between the cookies so they have room to spread. Once the tops of the cookies begin to brown, remove from the oven and allow them to cool.