This Orange Creamsicle Lush recipe is a sweet and tangy dessert for spring and summer! It is made with a golden Oreo crust and a sweet and creamy vanilla filling topped with orange gelatin and whipped topping.
No Bake Orange Dreamsicle Lasagna
Creamsicle Bars were one of my favorite desserts that I use to get when I was younger from the ice cream truck. That lovely nostalgic jingle will play in your mind while you take bite after bite. The flavor combo is a masterpiece and you will love this layered dessert just as much as the original.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Oreo Cookies: You will need Golden Oreos and combine the crumbs with butter to make the base crust.
- Orange Layer: The delicious middle layer will be made by combining the orange gelatin with the boiling water, and vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix.
- Whipped Topping: You will combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped cream to make a sweet and creamy topping.
How To Make Creamsicle Lush
- Make the crust. Add the cookies to the food processor and pulse into crumbs. In a large bowl, add the cookies and melted butter and combine until fully incorporated. In a 9×13-inch, add the prepared crumbs and press down to form the crust.
- Prepare the fillings. Add the orange gelatin and boiling water into a small bowl and combine using a whisk until dissolved. Add the dry pudding mixes and milk into a medium bowl and combine using a whisk. Pour the prepared gelatin into the pudding mixture and combine until fully incorporated.
- Make the cream cheese layer. Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar into a large bowl of a standing mixer and combine until smooth. Add 2 cups of the whipped topping and fold to combine.
- Assemble the dessert. Spread the cream cheese filling on top of the prepared crust. Follow with the orange jello/pudding layer. Top with the whipped topping and spread evenly. Use oranges and mint to garnish the cake. Place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Toppings For Creamsicle Lush?
This recipe is so incredibly pretty and there are so many ways that you can decorate it. You can top it with whipped cream, fresh oranges, mint, sprinkles, chocolate shavings, Oreo crumbs, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- Place the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. This dessert can be stored for up to 4 days in the fridge.
- If you want to slice the cake with ease, you can freeze it first.
- You can make this recipe ahead of time and store in the freezer.
- I love serving this recipe in a clear dish because it looks absolutely stunning.
More Creamsicle Recipes:
- Creamsicle Orange Poke Cake
- Orange Creamsicle Shake
- White Chocolate Orange Creamsicle Truffles
- Easy Orange Creamsicle Salad
Orange Creamsicle Lush
- In your food processor crush all the cookies into crumbs. Place the cookies into a large bowl and add the melted butter. Stir until well blended. Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Next prepare the fillings. In a small bowl, place the orange gelatin, and add the boiling water. Whisk together until combined and most of the gelatin is dissolved. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mixes and milk until combined. Whisk the orange gelatin into the vanilla pudding until completely combined. In a large bowl using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread over cookie crust. Spread the orange jello/pudding layer over the cream cheese layer. Use the rest of the whipped topping to top the gelatin layer. Garnish with oranges and mint. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve!