We made this Panda Pizza and my boys loved it! It’s so easy to make and the kids will have fun designing their own fun Pizza!
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Turkey Pepperoni (or regular)
1 Slice of Provolone (or any white cheese)
How To Make a Panda Pizza
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the marinara sauce (or spaghetti sauce) on the pita bread.
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Place on 3 pieces of pepperoni for each eye. Use 2 pieces of pepperoni for the ears.
- Cut one piece of pepperoni with kitchen scissors to make the nose and mouth.
- Cut out 2 circles from the white cheese slice for the eyes and cut of 2 pupils from another piece of pepperoni with your kitchen scissors.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts.
Featured in our new cookbook Wild Eats & Adorable Treats!