I had totally forgotten about Presidents Day until the boys reminded me on Friday that they had off of school on Monday. We made these fun George Washington Pancakes yesterday morning and it was very easy and fun to make. The boys got a kick out of it!
- Pancake mix
- Whipped cream spray
- 1 dark grape
- Shape your pancake mix in the pan on low heat into the shape of his face.
- Cut around the edges with kitchen scissors to clean it up when it’s cooled off just a bit.
- Place on the plate.
- Make another pancake and cut the nose, lips, and eye lids out of that.
- Spray on the whipped cream for the hair and eyes.
- Cut the ends off of a dark grape for the pupils.
That’s it! The kids will have fun making this as well and it’s a fun way to talk about our history and George Washington!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
31 comments on “Presidents Day George Washington Pancakes”
Love this! suggesting it on my site with a link back to yours:)