Rainbow S’mores Pops
We made these fun Rainbow S’mores Pops for Meaghan from The Decorated Cookie! Meaghan is one of our favorite bloggers ever and she just had a sweet baby girl named Violet! We are thrilled to be included in a Virtual Baby Shower for Meaghan along with many other creative bloggers!
Meaghan makes the most adorable goodies and will just wow you with her marshmallow creations! These Marshmallow Love Bugs are one of our favorites from her! It’s so hard to pick a favorite…we love all of them! Lets just say that Meaghan came up with the original Melted Snowman Cookie that everyone has copied and recreated! She has also been amazingly kind to us by answering tons of my silly blogging questions and giving us some great advice along the way!
Meaghan really loves rainbow edible crafts & has always seem to like our S’mores Pops creations the best so we decided to create Rainbow S’mores Pops just for her (and that new little baby of hers)! My boys and their friends LOVED these pops and kids will also have fun helping decorate these!
Rainbow S’mores Pops
2 Small Graham Crackers
4 Regular Marshmallows (we like Jet-Puffed)
Chocolate & White Cookie Frosting (Betty Crocker)
9 or 10 Mini Marshmallows
Take your graham crackers and cut the pointed edges off using a round cookie cutter or you can cut it using kitchen scissors like this….
Squeeze on white cookie frosting on the top of one graham cut out in a line and add on the different colored mini M&M’s. Let dry…
Take the other graham cut out and squeeze chocolate cookie frosting on it. Place 2 regular sized marshmallows on the sides and cut 1 marshmallow into a point and place in the middle. Poke your lollipop stick through the middle. Squeeze more frosting on top and then place the rainbow graham on top. Let dry…
Cut mini marshmallows in half and attach them on 2 regular marshmallows using white cookie frosting. Squeeze on more frosting on one side of the marshmallows and attach to the sides. We used extra grahams underneath just to even it up. Let dry….
Here is a side view….
These Rainbow S’mores Pops are a huge hit with the kids and pretty simple to make!
Make sure to check out all of these other fabulous Rainbow & Baby creations for Meaghan from some very talented bloggers!
1. Vanilla Bean Baker – Baby’s First Christmas
2. Not Your Momma’s Cookie – Rainbow Swaddled Baby Cookies
3. Crazy for Crust – Rainbow Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
4. Dollhouse Bake Shoppe – Rainbow Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
5. Creative Food – Rainbow Pancakes
6. Hoosier Homemade – Rainbow Jar Cupcakes
7. Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons – Rainbow Smores Pops
8. Pink Little Cake – Baby at the End of the Rainbow Cake
9. Love From the Oven – Rainbow Cake Pop Cupcakes
10. Munchkin Munchies – Rainbow Balloon Cookies
11. The Baked Equation – Rainbow Baby Shower Cookies
12. Sweetology – Marshmallow Baby Pops
13. Sugar Swings – Rainbow Madeleines
14. Pint Sized Baker – Rainbow Meringue Tarts
15. Bird on a Cake – Rainbow Petal Cake
16. Haniela’s – Rainbow Centerpiece
17. Miss Candiquik – Marshmallow Baby Bottles