This is one of the best Raspberry Lime Rickey cocktails you will ever make. It is incredibly easy and the cocktail is amazing. Using fresh raspberries and lime, this cocktail has a fantastic light flavor.
Raspberry Lime Rickey
While many times a Raspberry Lime Rickey is a fizzy drink, made with sparkling water, this cocktail is made with raspberry lemonade. Even thought this loses the fizz, it does add a new flavor profile to the cocktail. If you do not want to lose the fizz, you can add half sparkling water and half raspberry lemonade or you can leave out the lemonade and just use sparkling water. Using a lemon-flavored or raspberry flavored water will replace some of the flavors.
- Fresh raspberries- You will be able to use frozen raspberries too.
- Lime- The lime is muddled with the raspberries for this recipe. It is also used as a garnish.
- Chambord- This adds sweetness and goes great with the fruit
- Citron vodka- Citron Vodka is a lemon flavored vodka that works great with this raspberry lime rickey
- Raspberry vodka- The raspberry vodka adds more raspberry flavor to the cocktail.
- Lime juice- This is what gives the lime flavor to the Rickey
- Simple syrup- Simple syrup can be store bought or make your own.
- Raspberry lemonade-Raspberry lemonade can be replaced with sparkling water.
- Mint- This is a beautiful garnish.
How to Make a Raspberry Lime Rickey
Start by adding the raspberries and a lime slice to a bowl and muddle it together.
In a bar shaker, add Chambord, the vodkas, lime juice, and simple sugar. Shake it well.
Add the raspberry and lime that was muddled earlier into a glass.
Add ice to the glass and then pour the alcohol from the shaker into the glass.
Can I Use Frozen Berries?
While using fresh berries is always the best ingredient to use, if you only have access to frozen berries, they will still work. The raspberries are muddled, so you shouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the fresh and frozen.
What’s the Best Vodka to use?
When I am making this Raspberry Lime Rickey, I like to use 2 types of vodka. I use Citron vodka because I prefer the flavor of it and then I use Raspberry vodka. The raspberry vodka gives another layer of raspberry to the cocktail.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Ocean Breeze Cocktail
- Hulk Cocktail
- White Claw Slushies
- Pineapple Margarita
- Watermelon Hammer Cocktail
Raspberry Lime Rickey Recipe
- 3 to 4 fresh raspberries
- 1 slice lime skin removed
- 1 oz Chambord
- 1 oz Citron vodka
- 1 oz Raspberry vodka
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. simple syrup
- Raspberry lemonade
- lime, raspberries, and mint
- In a small bowl, muddle together the raspberries and lime slice.
- Set aside.
- Add Chambord, both vodkas, fresh lime juice and simple syrup into a bar shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add your muddled raspberry mix in a glass, add ice.
- Pour your liquor on top.
- Top with raspberry lemonade.
- Garnish with lime, raspberries and mint.