Hershey’s Secret Kiss Cookies combine a wonderful cookie dough, with a little chocolate surprise in the center, that just melts in your mouth.
These would be perfect for a tray of cookies, or on a holiday dessert table, wrapped for a Hostess gift, or to give to friends. Everyone loves these delicious cookies. After you make these, go check out these super cute Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees and these Funfetti Shortbread Bites.
Hershey’s Secret Kiss Cookies
This cookie recipe takes a delicious sugar and pecan cookie plus a chocolate chip cookie and merges them together in the best way. Every time I make them people always ask me for the recipe, so get ready.
It’s just so much fun to hide chocolate inside of a cookie!
How To Make The Cookies
First, you make your cookie dough and form it into the shape of a cookie by rolling it into a ball, then flattening it out with your fingers.
Next, you’ll place a Hershey’s kiss on top and fold the dough around it like shown below
Roll the cookie again to make sure they all reshape into a ball and bake them.
As soon as they come out of the oven, roll them in powdered sugar while they’re still warm. This makes them taste so good!
Serve these with a big glass of milk and get ready to make another batch soon. You are going to simply adore these cookies!
Hershey's Secret Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup of butter - softened
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 cup of Pecans - chopped fine
- 1 package of Hershey's Kisses
- 2 - 3 cups of powdered sugar
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and Vanilla, and cream together until smooth.
- Add the Pecans, and flour, and stir until well combined.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for about 45 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, line 2 cookie sheets with Parchment paper, and remove the wrappers from the chocolate Kisses.
- When the dough is chilled, remove from the refrigerator, and using about a Tablespoonful of dough, roll it slightly in your palms, and press in the center.
- Place a chocolate kiss in the center of the cookie dough, and pull the dough up around the candy.
- Gently roll the dough to form a ball and place it on the parchment paper.
- Continue until you've used all the dough.
- Place the cookie sheets in the oven at 375 degrees for 14 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown on the bottom edges.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool until they are just warm.
- Place a clean piece of Parchment paper on the counter and place the powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Place a small bit of powdered sugar where each cookie will set on the parchment paper.
- When the cookies are still just warm, roll them in the powdered sugar in the bowl, then place them on the parchment paper on powdered sugar to prevent them from sticking.
- Allow cookies to completely cool.
- Serve and Enjoy!