We created these fun Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees in all sort of sizes to share with you today! These are SO easy to make and the kids will have a blast making them all by themselves for the Holidays!
You can make mini, medium, and large using the regular chocolate or the white chocolate cups.
Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees Ingredients
- Mini Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
- Miniature Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
- Regular Chocolate and White Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate and White Chocolate Chips
- White and Green Cookie Icing
- Hershey Kisses
- Assorted Sprinkles
How To Make Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees
- Place a mini white chocolate cup upside down on your work surface.
- Add a dot of white icing on top. Then add your chocolate miniature cup.
- Add another dot of icing then your mini chocolate cup on top.
- Put another dot of icing and then add a chocolate chip on top.
- Squeeze your icing around the outside from the bottom ending at the top.
- Add your sprinkles on the icing.
- Then add your sprinkle star on the very top.
- Let that set for about 5 to 10 minutes.
We also made medium white chocolate peanut butter cup Christmas trees decorating with green cookie icing and pearl sprinkles.
You can use large chocolate peanut butter trees decorating with white icing and sugar sprinkles.
Here are the medium peanut butter chocolate trees by adding a Hershey Kiss on top. We decorating with white icing and Christmas sprinkles.
We made mini trees decorating with white icing and white sugar sprinkles.
These were so fun to make and you can let the kids get creative with their decorating…
Here is my youngest with his tiny tree…
Here is my 10 year old with his white chocolate peanut butter cup Christmas tree.
This is such a fun idea for a party!
You can make these treats in just minutes!!
Watch how it’s done…