Do you like quick snacks? Something you can just grab and pop in your mouth when you’re on the go? Something filled with a sweet flavor and not only easy for you, but a treat you can hand over to your kiddos to enjoy as well. These Rolo Pretzel Bites will be a go-to in your household and may become a favorite.
Rolo Pretzel Bites
These Rolo Pretzel Bites are so beyond delicious! This will be one of the easiest types of recipes that you can make and you can even make these with your kids. This recipe uses, pretzels, Rolos, white chocolate, and sprinkles, such a simple list of ingredients to make a sweet and quick treat. Be sure to keep this one handy, I’m sure that your kids will fall in love!
Rolos on their own are simply wonderful. Add them to any recipe and it takes it to a whole new level. I like using these yummy caramel-coated candies in a variety of recipes like my Rolo Pretzel Turtles; which by the way makes a great homemade gift! If pretzels aren’t your thing, what if I told you that you can add these candies to crackers?! My Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers are proof of how well these unique combinations work together! Of course one can not enjoy chocolate and caramel without having it in some type of brownie form! My Rolo Brownies are simply amazing.
- Pretzel bites- Be sure to get square-shaped pretzels for this recipe.
- Rolo candies- These will be placed in the middle of the pretzels.
- White chocolate– You will need to get the melting wafers.
- Sprinkles- These will be added on top of the pretzel bites.
How to Make Rolo Pretzel Bites
Set your oven to 200 degrees.
Arrange 40 pretzel pieces on a prepared baking sheet and place Rolos on top of each one, then bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
Take out of the oven and quickly press a second pretzel on top of each melted Rolo and let it sit and cool.
Add the melting wafers into a bowl and melt in 30-second intervals, mix between each one until smooth.
Once the pretzels are cooled, dip them in the melted chocolate and put on some parchment paper.
Add sprinkles to the top before the chocolate hardens.
Place in an airtight container in a cool area for up to 2 weeks and put in the freezer to last up to 3 months.
- If you don’t have melting wafers, you can use white chocolate chips instead and add ½ teaspoon of coconut oil or vegetable oil to it.
Are These Like Turtle Candies?
The Rolos in this Pretzel Bite recipe is similar to Turtle candies. These candies both have caramel and chocolate. However, the only difference is that Rolos do not have Pecans in them.
What Pretzels Should I Use?
You will need a pretzel with a decent surface to be able to hold the role as it melts. The best option of pretzels to use is those that are in the Rolo Bite recipe. You will use the square ones because the small spaces in the pretzels grip the melted chocolate better also.
MORE RECIPES USING ROLOS
Rolo Pretzel Bites
- 80 square pretzel bites
- 40 Rolo candies
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place 40 pretzels on a baking sheet and top with the Rolos and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press a pretzel on top of each of the Rolos and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, melt the melting wafers on 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until smooth.
- Dip each of the pretzel bites in the white chocolate and place on parchment paper to set. Sprinkle with nonpareils before the chocolate set.
- Store in a cool area in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Easy Rolo Pretzel Bites”