This Skinny Cantaloupe Margarita is a blended drink with actual cantaloupe pieces inside. It’s easy to make and will be the hit of your next get together!
Margaritas are so good aren’t they? It’s my cocktail of choice not just because they are delicious but because they’re so easy. Plus, you can get really creative making them.
Next up, try the Sunrise Margarita with fresh pineapple and orange juice. We even made a Margarita Cake!
Skinny Cantaloupe Margarita
I am in love with the fresh flavor of this cantaloupe margarita! Personally, when you present with with a piece of melon I normally say no thank you. They just aren’t my thing. But in this margarita I’m all for it.
So, to make this, you will add into your blender the melon, tequila, sugar, lime juice, triple sec and ice in a blender.
Blend it until it’s smooth and pour into your glasses! So easy.
You can garnish your margarita with salt on the rim or a lime on the side. Or nothing at all!
Feel free to make this the way you like it best. Want it sweeter? Add more sugar.
Want to save some calories? Try Stevia instead.
Another great flavor combo would be to add a little fresh orange juice instead of the lime juice.
These are so yummy!
Cantaloupe Skinny Margarita
- 2 teaspoons margarita salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 4 cups ice
- 1/2 cup Tequila
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec orange-flavored liqueur
- Lime wedges and Cantaloupe wedges
- Place margarita salt in a saucer.
- Rub the rims of 4 glasses with 1 lime wedge; dip the rim of each glass in salt to coat.
- Set glasses to the side.
- Add the cantaloupe, 4 cups ice, Tequila, lime juice, and Triple sec in a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour in glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.