The best part of Fall is waking up with this Salted Caramel Pumpkin Martini in your cup! You get the sweet blend of Salted Caramel Liquor and caramel sauce with savory pumpkin Spiced Bailey’s and pumpkin pie filling.
Pumpkin Caramel Cocktail
A Fall cocktail blend like this recipe is one that is a constant in my household. Not only because it’s so delicious, but it’s super simple to make and you only need a handful of ingredients. This recipe is one that I often make for my guests and they are always raving about how good it is.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Liquor: You will need Pumpkin Spice Bailey’s and Salted Caramel Liquor for the main flavoring.
Caramel Sauce: This will be used for a stronger caramel flavor same as the pumpkin pie filling for the consistency and flavor of the cocktail.
How To Make Salted Caramel Pumpkin Martini
Step 1. Add the pumpkin baileys, caramel liquor, heavy cream, and pumpkin pie filling into a blender and combine on medium speed until fully incorporated.
Step 2. Drizzle the caramel sauce into the glass before pouring in the prepared cocktail mixture. Add some whipped cream on top and serve!
How To Garnish A Salted Caramel Pumpkin Martini?
There are a few ways to garnish or decorate this cocktail recipe. You can dip the rim in frosting or whipped cream and coat it in sugar, sprinkles, etc. You can top it with marshmallows, more caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, chocolate shavings, etc.
Tips & Tricks
- To make sure the cocktail stays cold, I recommend chilling the glass before preparing it.
- You can make this ahead of time by preparing it and keeping it stored in the fridge in a sealed pitcher. You may have to stir or shake the mixture before serving.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Blood Orange Martini
- Lemon Drop Martini
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Butterscotch Cocktail
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Martini
- 1 ½ oz Pumpkin Spiced Baileys
- 1 oz Salted Caramel Liquor
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Caramel sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Filling
- In a blender add the pumpkin baileys, caramel liquor, heavy cream and pumpkin pie filling.
- Blend on medium speed until fully combined.
- Add your caramel sauce to the glass.
- Pour the liquor mixture into the glass.
- Top with whip cream and enjoy