We love making s’mores pops and we thought it would be cute to make Sheep S’mores Pops today! My boys loved them and they were super easy to make! This is such a fun treat for the kids and also a fun treat for them to help create themselves!
Sheep S’mores Pops
Most of you that have followed us for a long time know how much we love making s’mores pops! We have made a ton of them and my boys love to come up with new ideas and ways to decorate them.
What You’ll Need
1 Hershey Chocolate Bar
2 Marshmallow Bits
1 Jumbo Marshmallow
Chocolate Cookie Frosting
Black Edible Marker
Lollipop Sticks or Decorative Straws
How To Make Sheep S’mores Pops
- Start out by cutting the graham crackers using a flower or round cookie cutter.
- Cut a jumbo marshmallow in half and squeeze the chocolate cookie frosting on one side.
- Place on one graham cut out. Squeeze more frosting on top and then place the other graham cut out on top.
- Break off a piece from the Hershey chocolate bar and snip off the corners using kitchen scissors.
- Attach on the top using the frosting. Cut a marshmallow bit in half and attach on the Hershey piece for the eyes.
- We colored the marshmallow bit halves with edible marker to make pupils. Cut the mini marshmallows in half and attach around the Hershey head using the frosting.
- We also broke off pieces from the chocolate bar to make feet and ears. Attach with the frosting. Poke in a stick and that’s it!
My 2 year old was in love with his S’mores Sheep Pop!