We created this fun Spider Man Pancakes for breakfast this morning and my boys LOVED this! I needed to use up some of our strawberries and this is such a great way to get the kids to load up on fruit. Takes just a few minutes to make as well.
Spider-Man Pancakes Ingredients
How To Make Spiderman Pancakes
- Make a large pancake in a pan over low heat using your pancake mix.
- Place the pancake on a plate.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Put a little Hershey’s spread in a baggie and snip off the corner.
- Pipe on the web.
- The add whipped cream on top for the eyes
- SO easy!