These delicious homemade Star Crunch Cookies will bring back memories from your childhood! Made with just a few ingredients, they’re perfect for an afternoon snack or after-dinner dessert. These no-bake cookies come together in a few minutes and are absolutely fantastic.
Delicious No Bake Star Crunch Cookies
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious cookie recipe, you’ve come to the right place. These no-bake Star Crunch cookies are perfect for those days when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Made with just a few simple ingredients, these cookies come together in no time and are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Best of all, they can be easily customized to your liking. So whether you like your cookies chewy or crunchy, these no-bake Star Crunch cookies are the perfect treat.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips- These melted chocolate chip will give these cookies their chocolate goodness.
- Caramel chips– The caramel chips will add the caramel flavor and help hold the cookies together.
- Mini marshmallows– The marshmallows make these cookies gooey and will also help hold them together.
- Butter– I like to use unsalted butter so that the star crunch cookies are not too salty.
- Rice Krispie cereal– This is the typical cereal that people use for Rice Krispie Treats.
How to Make Star Crunch Cookies
Add the ingredients, except the marshmallows to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% for 1 minute, stir and the continue in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
Add the marshmallows into the chocolate and microwave for 1 minute.
Add the cereal and mix together well until coated. Let cool for a minute.
Using a measuring cup, scoop the cookie mixture into your hand hand make the balls. Flatten into disks and wait for it to harden.
Can I Make a Double Batch of Cookies?
You can easily make a double batch of cookies. It won’t take more time and all you have to double the ingredients. Once you have doubled the ingredients, everything in the recipe is the same.
Can I Use Cocoa Krispies?
Yes, you can use Cocoa Krispies in place of the cereal called for in this recipe. The cookies will be even richer, more chocolatey flavored and will be just as delicious. It’s a perfect twist on the original recipe and is sure to be a crowd favorite.
Other No-Bake Cookies
Star Crunch Cookies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp butter salted
- 3 cup Rice Krispie cereal
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips, caramel chips, and butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, then microwave in 30 second additions at 50% power until melted. Stir until mostly smooth.
- Place the marshmallows in the melted chocolate and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth, then add in rice cereal. Mix until coated and let cool for a few minutes.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the mixture into your hand that is sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, roll into a ball, and flatten into discs. Place on parchment to harden.