Your mouth will water at these No-Bake Avalanche Cookies! Peanut butter and white chocolate mixed with Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and mini chocolate chips and formed into cookies for a rich, sweet snack. No need to heat up the oven! These yummy no-bake cookies are made in minutes.
No-Bake Avalanche Cookies
When we first made these cookies, I knew they would be a hit! These white chocolate peanut butter No-Bake Avalanche Cookies are so quick and easy to make and totally melt-in-your-mouth good. The little bit of crunch from the Rice Krispies and the soft, chewy marshmallows makes the cookies extra delicious.
No-Bakes are the most magical cookie invention ever! If you can’t get enough no-bake cookie goodness, don’t miss these no-oven-needed desserts: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake | No Bake Peanut Butter Pie | Startburst Jello Cheesecake | No Bake Chocolate Lasagna | No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Here’s what you’ll need to make No-Bake Earthquake Cookies (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- White chocolate bark – the white chocolate we use is actually called vanilla candy coating and it’s found in the baking aisle by the chocolate chips. We love it because you melt the candy coating right in the tray that is provided in the package. So easy!
- Creamy peanut butter – chunky peanut butter could be used instead, but creamy really is best.
- Rice Krispies cereal – any brand of puffed rice cereal is good for this recipe.
- Miniature marshmallows – the mini marshmallows add a really fun texture to the white chocolate peanut butter cookies along with the crispness of the Rice Krispies cereal.
- Miniature chocolate chips – mini chocolate chips are just the right size for these nobakes.
How to Make Avalanche Cookies
Prepare a large cookie sheet by covering with parchment paper or wax paper; set aside. Melt the white chocolate according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the melted white chocolate and peanut butter; stir until smooth.
Add the Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and half of the chocolate chips; stir well.
Drop the mixture by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet and top with the remaining chocolate chips. Chill in the refrigerator until the cookies are set.
Can I use dark chocolate instead of white chocolate?
Yes, you can use the regular chocolate version of the melting chocolates instead of white. It really changes the flavor of the cookies, but is still delicious.
Can I add nuts to the cookies?
Adding peanuts is a great idea! Maybe try adding them to a few of the cookies to see if you like these cookies with nuts.
How to Store Leftover Cookies
Keep the leftover cookies in an airtight food storage container or zip-top bag. They can be kept in the refrigerator or on the counter at room temperature. The cookies will stay fresh for up to a week.
More Recipes You Will Love
No Bake Avalanche Cookies
- 16- ounce white chocolate bark
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips divided
- Prepare a large cookie sheet by covering with parchment paper or wax paper; set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted white chocolate and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Add the Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and half of the chocolate chips; stir well.
- Drop the mixture by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the cookies are set.