This No-Bake Strawberry Pie Cheesecake is fresh strawberries and sweet strawberry jello filling poured into a crunchy graham cracker crust.
No-Bake Strawberry Pie Cheesecake
I, as a foodie, could eat half this pie in one sitting, and you will want to too! This cheesecake is by far the most amazing recipe you will try and it is simple to make. This recipe is made for strawberry lovers and will surely be a hit wherever you take it.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Strawberries: Fresh strawberries are the best for this recipe, but you can use frozen if that’s what you have.
Strawberry Jello: This will help with the structure of the cheesecake as well as add flavor.
Sugar: This recipe use regular white sugar to add sweetness and use powdered sugar for the filling.
Cornstarch: Cornstarch is an amazing thickening agent for cheesecake.
Lemon Juice: Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best flavor. You can also add some lemon zest for a more lemon flavor.
Graham Crackers: Using crushed graham crackers mixed with butter and sugar will form your crust.
Heavy Cream: This is a great thickening agent and when used at room temperature it will give you a creamier consistency.
Cream Cheese: Use softened or room temperature cream cheese to allow ingredients to blend more easily. Using cream cheese in your filling will enhance the flavor and give it a more fluffy and delectable texture.
Supplies You’ll Need
Pie Crust Pan: I like to use a 10-inch deep-dish pie pan.
How To Make Strawberry Pie Cheesecake
Step 1. Pre-bake the pie crust in the oven according to the directions. Clean the strawberries and cut them into thin pieces before placing them in the fridge. Put the sugar, cornstarch, and water into a heavy bottom saucepan and combine. Allow the ingredients to boil until thick and clear. Turn the heat off before adding the jello and combine until dissolved. Let the mixture sit for 45 minutes.
Step 2. When the filling is cool, add in the prepared strawberries and pour into the pre-baked pie crust, and set into the fridge to chill for 4 hours or overnight for the best results. Slice into 2 to 3-inch pieces and serve with whipped cream.
What I Did With The Pie
I followed the instructions above and used about a 1/3 of the pie and about 2/3 of the pie was added to the cheesecake. Even using half the pie and the cheesecake will still have a wonderful flavor.
Step 1. In a food processor, add the graham crackers and blend into crumbs before adding the sugar and combining. In a medium-sized bowl, add the butter and melt in the microwave. Add the prepared crumbs into the butter and combine until fully coated. Use parchment paper to line a 7-inch spring-form pan and put the prepared crumb mixture into the bottom. Use the back of the spoon to evenly spread out and press down. Set into the freezer to chill.
Step 2. Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and sugar into the mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine using a whisk attachment until stiff with peaks. Put in the cream cheese and blend again until smooth and fluffy. Put in the powdered sugar and combine again.
Assembling The Strawberry Pie Cheesecake
Step 1. In a mixing bowl, add the strawberry pie and slice it into large pieces if you want to serve it separately or add it into the mixing bowl along with the crust and combine using a hand mixer, or electric mixer. The mixture should become a pretty pink color and the strawberries with run throughout the entire dessert.
Step 2. Take the crust out of the freezer and add the mixture into the pan, on the crust. Set the pie into the freezer to chill overnight for the best results. Top with whipped cream and more fresh strawberries. Serve and Enjoy!
What Crust Is Best For Strawberry Pie Cheesecake
The crust used in this recipe is a simple homemade graham cracker crust. The crust is made with a few simple ingredients and tastes the best for this recipe.
Does Strawberry Pie Cheesecake Use Pie Filling?
No, this cheesecake recipe does not use pie filling. It uses ingredients like strawberry jello to help create that pie texture along with the help of other ingredients.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie
- Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites
Strawberry Pie Cheesecake (No-Bake)
FOR THE PIE:
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- First, make the pie: Bake a pre-made – frozen – or homemade 10-inch – deep-dish Pie Crust. Wash and slice the Berries into thin slices, and place them in the refrigerator.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, add the Sugar, Cornstarch, and Water, and stir well to blend. Bring to a boil, and cook until thick and clear. Turn off the heat, and add the package of Jello. Stir well, until Jello is completely dissolved, and set aside to cool for about 45 minutes.
- When the Filling is cool, add the Sliced Berries, and stir well. Pour the filling into the baked/cooled Pie Crust, and place the pie in the refrigerator, for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results. Cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces, and top with Whipped Cream.HERE’S WHAT I DID WITH THE PIE:
- I made the pie according to the directions above, and served 3 or 4 small pieces, using about 1/3 of the Pie. Then I added what was left – about 2/3’s of the Pie to the Cheesecake. You could use half the pie and the Cheesecake would still have a wonderful flavor.
- Place the Graham Crackers in a Food Processor, and pulse into crumbs. Add Sugar, and pulse a couple of times to mix. Melt the butter in a medium-size bowl, pour Graham Crackers Crumbs into the Butter and stir well to coat.
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and press the Crumbs into the bottom of the pan, evenly, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Place the pan in the freezer.In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Heavy Cream, Vanilla, and Sugar, and whip with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form and the Cream is whipped.
- Add the Softened Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth and fluffy. Add the Powdered Sugar, and blend until smooth and thick.
- Add the Strawberry Pie to the mixing bowl: Cut the pie into large pieces like you were going to serve it, and add it to the mixing bowl, including the crust. Blend with the Mixer, just until mixed.
- The Cheesecake will turn a really pretty Strawberry pink in color, and the slices of Berries will be throughout the Cheesecake.
- Remove the Pan from the Freezer, and pour the Cheesecake into the Pan, on top of the Graham Cracker Crust. Place the pan back in the Freezer, overnight for best results.
- When ready to serve, top the Cheesecake with Whipped Cream, and Fresh Sliced Strawberries. Serve and Enjoy!