We came up with this fun Grinch Fruit Snack today and my boys thought this was awesome! This is very easy to make and a great way to get the kids to eat lots of fruit for a afternoon snack.
Easy Fruit Art For Kids
We love watching both the original animated version and the movie version of “How The Grinch Stole Christmas!” at Christmastime. Such a cute and funny story with a significant meaning especially around the holidays. And who doesn’t sing along to “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” When they hear it on the radio?
We also love easy fruit art for kids and we wanted to make something neat that looked like the Grinch. We hope your little Grinch fans like it too!
The Grinch Apple Snack Ingredients
- Fruit: you’ll need a green apple and strawberries.
- Decorating: Nutella, mini marshmallows and a yellow fruit roll up.
- Supplies: toothpicks.
How To Make Grinch Fruit Snack
- Place the green apple on a plate.
- Stack a hand full of strawberries on top using a toothpicks.
- Cut a few mini marshmallows in half and attach them around the bottom of the hat.
- Decorate the face with Nutella and a fruit roll up.
More Grinch Recipes:
The Grinch Fruit Snack
- 1 Green Apple
- 6-8 Strawberries
- Mini Marshmallows
- Yellow Fruit Roll Up
- Start out by placing the green apple on a plate.
- Cut the ends off of your strawberries and stack a hand full on top in the shape of Santa's hat using a few toothpicks to secure.
- Cut a few mini marshmallows in half and attach them around the bottom of the strawberries using the Nutella.
- Cut out the eyes from a yellow fruit roll up. The pupils can be made from pieces of strawberry or a red fruit roll up.
- Put a little Nutella in a small baggie and snip off the corner to decorate the face.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “The Grinch Fruit Snack”
A very creative Christmas fruit snack. It looks so much like the grinch. Amazing!
He is AWESOME! What a great alternative to Christmas Pud for the kids, they wont even notice it's healthy!