No Bake Grinch Cookies
Are you a Christmas movie fan and love the Grinch? Then, I have a great recipe for you to make for you and your family. These amazing No Bake Grinch Cookies are just the cutest recipe and you can even bake these with your children!
No-Bake Grinch Cookies
These No-Bake Cookies are so easy to make! This recipe is so simple to make and follow along with, with a small number of ingredients. You will have a cute cookie in no time. It so delicious and has a beautiful display of green with a bit of drizzle with the Grinch’s small heart on top. Make these cookies with these Grinch Brownies and The Grinch Pretzels for a fun themed party table.
- Almond bark- You will be able to use bark or white chocolate for this recipe.
- Coconut oil- Using coconut oil will cut out the use of butter in the recipe.
- Golden Double Stuff Oreos- You will need to buy a Family sized package of Oreos.
- Green food coloring- This is going to give the glaze on top of the cookies that green Grinch color.
- Heart sprinkles- One of each heart will be placed on top to act like the Grinch’s small heart.
How to Make No-Bake Grinch Cookies
Add the almond bark or white chocolate with the coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl and cook in 30- second intervals until fully melted.
When fully melted and creamy, add 3-4 drops of food coloring and add more drops to get your desired green color.
Coat your Oreos in the melted bark or chocolate using a fork, and lift to let excess drip.
Place on a parchment paper-lined sheet to cool.
Then, use the rest of the melted bark or chocolate to drizzle on top of the cooled Oreos and add one single heart to the oreo before the bark becomes dry and is still wet enough to stick.
I like to make half of the recipe at a time so that the almond bark doesn’t get too hard and sticky during the process. When it comes time to drizzle the extra almond bark over the cookies (optional), only do 3-4 cookies at a time and then put the heart sprinkle on so that the almond bark doesn’t dry too quickly and the heart will stick and stay.
Do You Have to Refrigerate No-Bake Cookies?
You can leave these No-bake cookies at room temperature. This will keep the chocolate from becoming too harden in the fridge. Keep the Oreos stored in an airtight container to keep moisture locked in and help with the shelf life.
How to Dye Cookies Green?
So, for this No-bake cookie recipe, it is fairly easy to dye the cookies a certain color. Instead of trying to dye the actual oreo, you will add a few drops of food coloring into the frosting. Then, the Oreos will be dipped into the melted chocolate and you will have your green cookies.
More Grinch Desserts
- Christmas Grinch Brownies
- Grinch Popcorn – Easy Christmas Treat
- The Grinch Christmas Tree
- Grinch Easy Christmas Cookies
- The Grinch Grape Snack Bags for Christmas Class Parties at School!
- Grinch Fruit Snack
Grinch Christmas No Bake Cookies
- 24 oz almond bark or white chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 family-sized package Golden Double Stuf Oreos
- Green food coloring
- Heart sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond bark and coconut oil in 30-second increments until melted.
- Once melted and smooth, put 3-4 drops of green food coloring in the almond bark at a time until you get the shade of green you desire (I used 8 drops total).
- Using a fork, Coat Oreos in almond bark and let the excess drip off before putting them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper to dry/cool completely.
- Drizzle remaining almond bark over Oreos and put a heart sprinkle on each cookie.
- Let cool completely.