This Christmas Tree Veggie Tray is such a great way to display your vegetable appetizers for Christmas parties and events! There are so many ways that you can make this with different vegetables and we have a few options to show you.
Christmas Tree Vegetable Platter
I was in charge of bringing a vegetable tray to my boys school for a class Christmas Party and I couldn’t just bring a boring tray. We found some aluminum Christmas tree trays at our local grocery store and decided to use them. There are so many other options for Christmas tree serving trays that you could use for this as well. You can also arrange a tree in a 9 x 13 or on a platter or board.
How To Make A Christmas Tree Veggie Tray
- Start by choosing your favorite vegetables and chop them into bite sized pieces.
- Arrange the vegetables in a Christmas Tree shape.
- Use other vegetables to decorate the tree.
- You can really get creative with this idea!
Other Christmas Tree Food Ideas
Christmas Tree Veggie Tray
- Cucumbers sliced
- Black olives
- Bell Peppers
- Tomatoes Grape or cherry
- Choose your favorite vegetables.
- Chop vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Arrange in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Decorate the tree with other vegetables.