White Chocolate Gingerbread Balls
Anyone who loves Gingerbread will for sure love this new recipe! This White Chocolate Gingerbread Balls recipe is a great treat to enjoy with friends and family. If you have any upcoming Holiday get together, then this recipe will be perfect for a dessert buffet.
This recipe is simple and easy to make! These Gingerbread Truffles are quick to prepare and a wonderful blend of sweet, and spicy. This recipe is even better because it is a no-bake recipe! The truffles are dipped in white chocolate and topped with sprinkles for a delicious bite-sized treat!
Gingerbread is such an important ingredient during the holidays! The combination of warm flavors just makes everything perfect. If you are craving a recipe that uses Gingerbread, I have a few you might enjoy! My Gingerbread Sandwich Cookies are full of flavor and easy to make! They might just become a family favorite. If you are craving a chewy gingerbread cookie recipe, my Snowflake Cookies made with Gingerbread are really good. If your family loves Hershey Kisses, then these easy Gingerbread cookies are a must!
- Gingersnap cookie crumbs- You will need about 29 cookies.
- Cookie butter- You can use this or Biscoff spread.
- Powdered sugar– This sugar is perfect for homemade frosting.
- Cinnamon- You can ground your own ingredients for the best flavoring.
- Ginger- This will add a wonderful aroma to your pie.
- Allspice- This will be an additional flavor.
- Cloves- This will add a sweet and bitter flavor.
- Nutmeg- This will be an additional spice for flavoring.
- Ground black pepper- This will be for taste.
- Salt– This will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Chocolate chips- Use white chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Oil- You will need to use coconut oil for this recipe.
How to Make Gingerbread Balls
Use parchment paper to line a large baking sheet and place it aside.
Put the cookies into a food processor and pulse until it forms fine crumbs.
Put the cookie butter, powdered sugar, and spices and pulse again until fully incorporated.
Use a medium cookie scoop and place in your hands to form into a ball and then arrange on a sheet and chill for 1 hour.
Use a medium heat-safe bowl and put in the oil and chocolate chips, in 30-second intervals, melt in the microwave, and mix in between each one.
Take out your chilled dough balls and coat in the white chocolate, then place back onto the sheet. Add the sprinkles on top if desired.
How Long are Truffles Good For?
Gingerbread Balls will keep will keep well depending on how they are stored. The fridge, freezer, or room temperature are your options. Room temp will last a few days, whereas the fridge will last about 3 months and the freezer longer. They will need to be sealed in an airtight container for proper storage.
Do Truffles Need to be Refrigerated?
This Gingerbread Truffles recipe will need to be stored and placed in the fridge. The Truffles need to be placed in a cool area and the fridge is the best place. This will help with shelf life.
MORE GINGERBREAD RECIPES
- Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies
- Gingerbread Layer Cake
- Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte
- Gingerbread Poke Cake
- Gingerbread Mini Cheesecakes
White Chocolate Gingerbread Balls
- 1½ cups gingersnap cookie crumbs about 29 cookies
- 1½ cups cookie butter or Biscoff spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the gingersnap cookies to a food processor and pulse until fine crumb forms.
- Add the cookie butter, powdered sugar, and spices to the food processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out the mixture and roll into balls with your hands and place on the prepared cookie sheet and chill for 1 hour.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium bowl and microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one until smooth.
- Dip the balls in the white chocolate to coat and transfer back to the baking sheet to set. Sprinkle with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens if desired.
White chocolate melting wafers may also be used.
I used a spiral dipping tool for these, that’s what creates the design on top and I sell a lot of them with my peanut butter balls recipe on amazon.