Whether you are cracking down to the last week before Christmas or just want a simple dessert for the holidays, these Air Fryer Christmas Cookies are the answer to your prayers. They are one of the simplest recipes you can make and they barely take 15 minutes to make. They come out soft, chewy, and filled with toll house chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and mini M&M’s
Quick & Easy Christmas Cookies
I love making this recipe when I am in a rush or need a quick last-minute recipe that can make a lot of cookies in no time. They are so delicious and great for any holiday event or whenever you are craving something tasty to eat. Just prepare your ingredients, pop them in the air fryer, and let it work its magic to make the perfect cookies.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Flour: You will need all-purpose flour for the best results along with baking soda to allow the cookies to rise properly.
Sugar: You will need granulated sugar and brown sugar for a rich and sweet flavor.
Chocolate: I like to use a combination of Toll House Chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and Christmas M&M’s for extra flavor, texture, and a pop of color.
How To Make Air Fryer Christmas Cookies
Step 1. Add the Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, and Eggs into the bowl of a standing mixer and combine until smooth and creamy. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into another bowl and combine. Gradually, combine the flour mixture into the wet mixture combining after each addition. Use a spatula to scrape the excess off the sides and continue to mix until blended on medium speed. Put in the Toll House Chocolate chips, White Chocolate Chips, and Christmas M&M’s and combine on low until fully incorporated. Set in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Step 2. Use parchment paper to line the tray of the air fryer and arrange scoops of the dough onto it. You will need to work in batches depending on the size of the air fryer. I can do 6-10 cookies at a time. Set to 350 degrees on ‘BAKE’. Cooke for 10-12 minutes until light brown. Take out of the fryer and transfer to a cooling rack. Top the baked cookies with more M&M’s before they are completely cooled. Serve and enjoy!
Substitutions For Air Fryer Christmas Cookies:
You can make a few substitutes if needed for this recipe. Here I will list a few great options:
- If you don’t have brown sugar, you can just add the same amount of granulated sugar to replace it.
- You can use milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, or dark chocolate chips for this recipe.
- If you don’t have M&M’s just add more chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. If you still want that pop of color, you can add sprinkles instead.
Tips & Tricks
- Place any leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can also store it in a Ziplock bag.
- Keep stored at room temperature or in the fridge if you want them to last longer.
- If you want to get crazy, feel free to add additional ingredients on top for a more chocolatey flavor.
More Christmas Cookie Recipes:
- Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Oatmeal Cookies
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars
- Soft Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
Air Fryer Christmas Cookies
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, add the Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, and Eggs, and mix until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl, add the Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt, and stir well.
- Add the Flour mixture to the Mixing bowl, a little at a time, and mix between additions. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix on medium speed to blend well.
- Add the Toll House Chocolate chips, White Chocolate Chips, and Christmas M & M’s, and mix on low, just until blended. Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill the dough.
- Line the tray of the Air Fryer with Parchment paper, and drop the cookie dough by scoops onto the Parchment paper. (Depending on the size of your Air Fryer, you can bake about 6 to 10 cookies at a time). Turn the heat setting to 350, and use the ‘BAKE’ setting.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown. Remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool. Place additional M & M’s on the tops of the Cookies, before they cool, to make them festive Christmas colors. When cookies are completely cool, serve, and Enjoy!