Andes Mint Brownie Lush is the most amazing combination of brownies, peppermint and Andes mints. If you’re a mint fan this is going to be a favorite.
I love mint! It’s my favorite ice cream ever and so I’m always looking to create new mint recipes. Our Fudge Mint Cookies are so good and for the adults, we have a delicious Boozy White Chocolate Mint Cocoa.
Andes Mint Brownie Lush
This recipe is a layer of fudge brownies, then a mint and sugar cream cheese mixture, then a layer of chocolate pudding and finally a layer of whipped cream.
Doesn’t that just sound incredible?!
Everyone will be asking you to make this for birthdays and get-togethers.
What Is A Lush Dessert?
So, a lush dessert is essentially a three to four layer dessert really similar to chocolate lasagna. Often times, it’s no-bake as well. It’s got a cookie or brownie bottom, then layers of pudding, cream cheese or cheesecake. On top, you’ll have a final layer of whipped cream.
There are many fun ways you can make a lush dessert, one of our favorites is Pumpkin Lush in the fall. You can get really creative with these!
We think you will adore this Andes Mint Brownie Lush recipe. Enjoy!
Andes Mint Brownie Lush
- 18.3 ounce brownie mix with ingredients to make fudge-like brownies
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
- 10 ounce package Andes Mint Baking Chips
- Green food coloring optional
- 7.8 ounces chocolate fudge instant pudding mix (I used 2 3.9-oz boxes)
- 3 cups cold milk
- Prepare brownies in a 9×13 inch baking dish according to package directions.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar, cream cheese and peppermint extract until completely blended.
- Add 1 ½ cups Andes Mint Baking Chips and stir until combined.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread over brownie.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together milk and instant pudding mix until combined and thickened.
- Pour over cream cheese layer and spread evenly.
- Top the brownie lush with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with Andes Mint Baking Chips.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours prior to slicing and serving.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
3 comments on “Andes Mint Brownie Lush”
I just made this and it is Restaurant worthy. What wonderful layers and flavors. This will be my go to recipe for family get togethers and potlucks.
Needs 2-8 oz cool whip….I used an entire 16 oz. Tub & it wasn’t too much.
Can’t wait to try these! When I’m in a hurry, I buy small, bite size brownies at the grocery and melt Andes mints, then dip the round brownie into it as icing. Really delish quickie