We turned our eggs into this cute Baby Bird Scrambled Egg Breakfast! This fun breakfast is SO easy to make and your kids will love it.
Baby Bird Scrambled Egg Breakfast
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese
- Dark German Wheat Toast
How To Make A Birdy Egg Breakfast
- Start out by beating your two eggs with the butter. You will have some small lumps of butter, but that’s fine.
- Pour the eggs in a pan over low heat until cooked.
- Place the cooked eggs on a plate and use pieces of the egg to make the wings.
- Cut out feet and a beak from the slice of cheddar cheese.
- Cut strips of whole wheat toast to make a nest and also cut out 2 eyes from the bread using kitchen scissors.