Calling all Whiskey lovers! This Apple Whiskey Sour is the perfect fall cocktail. With the flavors of a whiskey sour combined with apple cider. This is a delicious cocktail that is sure to be a pleaser.
Apple Whiskey Sour
I love taking a classic cocktail and adding new flavors. Usually, this is to make it a holiday flavored cocktail, and in this case, the perfect fall cocktail. Taking a traditional whiskey sour and combining it with apple cider gives a fall flavored twist to this cocktail.
- Bourbon whiskey- This will add a sweet, smokey flavor.
- Apple cider- This will be the base of your mixture and should be chilled.
- Simple syrup- Make your own simple syrup or use store bought.
- Lemon juice- This will add for the signature sour flavor.
- Orange bitters- The orange bitters add flavor and work as a garnish.
- Ice- The ice will help to keep your drink cool while serving.
How to Make Apple Whiskey Sour
Take all your ingredients listed and pour into a cocktail shaker.
Be sure to shake and combine your ingredients well until fully mixed.
Slowly pour your mixture over ice.
Garnish your drink with orange bitters.
Serve and enjoy!
What is Whiskey Sour Made Of?
Whiskey sour is a great mixture of flavors. Whiskey sour is made of bourbon whiskey, lemon juice, and sugar. You also have the option of adding a dash of egg white, but for a regular Whiskey sour, it just calls for those three ingredients.
Is Whiskey Sour a Girly Drink?
More Cocktail Recipes
- Pink Panties Cocktail
- Blue Suede Shoes Cocktail
- Easy Giggle Juice Cocktail
- Jamaican 10 Speed Cocktail
- Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
Best Apple Whiskey Sour Recipe
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey chilled
- 3 oz apple cider chilled
- 1 oz simple syrup chilled
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 drops Orange bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake until well mixed.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish and serve and enjoy!