Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
This Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe filled with blueberries, bananas, milk, and your favorite toppings.
Berry Banana Bowl
This is a quick and easy recipe that tastes so good! This recipe can curb your sweet tooth in a healthy way! Smoothie bowls are quick and easy to make and perfect for any time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Fruits: For this recipe, you will need blueberries and bananas for this recipe. Frozen works the best so you can get a thicker consistency.
Milk: You can use whole or 2%, but vegan milk such as Soy or Almond milk works great as well.
How To Make Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Step 1. In a blender, add the cup of blueberries, 2 1/2 bananas, and milk and combine until smooth.
Step 2. In a bowl, pour in the prepared smoothie mixture. Slice up the rest of the banana and add on top of the bowl with your favorite toppings! Serve and Enjoy!
How To Store?
Place the recipe into an airtight container for the best storage method. This recipe can keep in the fridge for up to 3 days or 3 months in the freezer.
How To Turn A Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Into A Popsicle?
You can turn this incredible recipe into popsicles! All you need to do is use a popsicle mold and add in the mixed ingredients and freeze!
Can I Use Other Fruits In A Blueberry Smoothie Bowl?
Yes! You can add more fruits to this recipe. To keep that blueberry flavor, I wouldn’t add too many fruits. But, fruits like strawberries, kiwi, mango, pineapple, etc will work amazingly with this recipe.
More Smoothie Recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Monkey
- Sunshine Smoothie
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Green Smoothie
- Monster Green Smoothies for Kids!
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 3 bananas divided
- ¾ cup milk
- Toppings for the smoothie bowl such as fresh berries, granola, and chia seeds
- Blend the cup of frozen blueberries, 2 and a half bananas, and milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended smoothie into a bowl. Slice the remaining half of the banana and place it on top of the smoothie bowl. Add your remaining toppings and serve immediately, enjoy!