This Boozy Frozen Hot Chocolate is an adult version of a child’s favorite beverage. This chilled hot chocolate is mixed with whipped vodka and cinnamon that you can top with whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.
Frozen Hot Chocolate With A Twist
This is a killer recipe and absolutely incredible. All you need is a few ingredients to whip up together and you can have a frozen treat in minutes. I love topping my hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and chocolate chips. This recipe will be a hit with anyone who tries it.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Hot Cocoa Mix: You can use any brand, but I prefer using Hershey’s for the best quality.
Milk: You will need almond milk for this recipe, but if you have an allergy that prevents you from using it, whole or 2% will work fine.
Vodka: Using Whipped cream vodka will not only make this for adults but adds a nice touch of flavor.
How To Make Boozy Frozen Hot Chocolate
Step 1. In a bowl, add the hot cocoa mix and cinnamon and use a whisk to combine gently until fully incorporated. Warm the milk in the microwave in 30-second increments. Make sure it’s not hot! Combine milk and cocoa in a large bowl or pot.
Step 2. Put ice in a glass and top with whipped cream vodka before adding in the hot cocoa and mix until combined.
Step 3. Serve with your favorite toppings like whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, or extra cinnamon.
Can I Make This Boozy Frozen Hot Chocolate Non-Alcoholic?
Yes! You can make this recipe alcohol-free by taking out just one ingredient! All you need to do is remove the whipped cream vodka and there you have it!
How Long Does Frozen Hot Chocolate Last?
This recipe can last about 3 to 5 days in the fridge if stored properly. You will want it to be sealed in an airtight container or jar for the best storage method.
More Hot Chocolate Recipes:
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate (Thick & Creamy)
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- S’mores Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Brownie Bites
Boozy Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 2 1.38- ounce packages hot cocoa mix
- ½ tsp cinnamon optional
- 1 cup milk almond
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or extra cinnamon for topping
- Add the hot cocoa mix and the cinnamon to a bowl and gently whisk together until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Heat the milk in the microwave in 30-second intervals until it is warm, but not hot.
- Mix the hot cocoa mixture and the milk together in a large bowl or pot.
- Add the ice to the glass and pour the whipped cream vodka in.
- Pour the hot cocoa milk mixture into the glass and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, or extra cinnamon.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.