This decadent Crock Pot Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate is the perfect winter drink! It’s creamy, chocolatey, and peanut buttery – it’s basically the best thing ever.
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Crockpot Hot Chocolate is the perfect drink for any occasion. It’s delicious, creamy, and easy to make! We love this recipe because it only takes 5 minutes of prep time and is ready in 4 hours. You can even set your slow cooker before bedtime so that you wake up to the smell of hot chocolate waiting for you in the morning. This would be great during winter or when hosting an event with friends and family!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- Sweetened condensed milk is perfect for hot chocolate. It is thick and creamy and sweet. It makes the hot chocolate extra special.
- Evaporated Milk- Evaporated milk is thicker than traditional milk and makes it creamier.
- Peanut Butter- Make sure the peanut butter is a creamy peanut butter. No one wants peanuts in their hot chocolate.
What is the Best Milk to Use?
The best milk to use is whole milk. The whole milk will provide the hot chocolate with a more creamy texture.
Why use Chocolate Chips and Not Cocoa Powder?
The reason that chocolate chips are used in this peanut butter hot chocolate is that they provide a more rich and delicious flavor.
How to Make Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Step 1- Combining the Ingredients.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, vanilla, and peanut butter into the slow cooker and combine using a whisk.
Add in the chocolate chips and combine again.
Step 2- Cooking.
Allow the ingredients to cook on low for two hours, and stir occasionally.
Step 3- Serving.
After all of the hot chocolate ingredients are melted and warm. Top with mini marshmallows.
Serve and Enjoy!
How Long Will Hot Chocolate Last in Fridge?
This peanut butter hot chocolate will last about five days in the fridge. To reheat your leftovers, you can cook the hot chocolate on a stove top and add it to a mug.
More Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate (Thick & Creamy)
- Hot Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Candy Corn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Andes Mint Hot Chocolate Bombs
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- 14 ounces can sweeten condensed milk
- 12 ounces can evaporate milk
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups of good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In your slow cooker add the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Whisk until all combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Set slow cooker on low and let cook for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate is all melted turn to warm and serve!
- Don’t forget to top with plenty of marshmallows.