We made this cute Easter Bunny Pancake Breakfast this morning and wanted to share it with you!
This is such an easy and cute breakfast to make for your kids for Easter. They will also enjoy helping to make it! Most of the items used are staples you already have at the house.
- 1 piece of turkey bacon
- 2 green grapes
- 2 mini chocolate chips
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 pieces of a clementine
How To Make A Bunny Pancake Breakfast
- Shape the face and ears when making the pancakes.
- Cut the bottom of the ears to fit on top of the head.
- Use the pieces that were cut off for the cheeks on the face and cut in circles.
- Cut the cooked bacon at the end for the nose. Use the rest to cut into strips for the whiskers.
- Cut 1 grape in half for the eyes. Put your mini chocolate chips on top of them.
- Cut your mini marshmallow in half and put that on for the teeth.
- Use a couple pieces of clementine to make little mini carrots.
- Cut 1 grape in half and then cut 3 strips to put on top of clementine.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Bunny Breakfast”