Happy Easter! We created this fun Easter Bunny Oatmeal Breakfast idea for you to make for your kids tomorrow. This takes just minutes to make and a great way to get them to eat a healthy breakfast!
Easter Bunny Oatmeal Breakfast
- Oatmeal (any way you like it)
- 1 Banana
- 2 Blueberries
- 3 Raisins
- 1 Strawberry
- Make your oatmeal and spoon it in a small bowl.
- Cut a banana in half. Cut 2 thin slices from one half and place them on the top for eyes.
- Cut the other half in half again length wise.
- Press them in the top for ears.
- Cut the tip off of a strawberry to make a nose.
- Cut the raisins in half and place them under the nose for the mouth.
- Cut out the teeth from the rest of the banana.
- We also pulled off some of the banana from the peel to make whiskers.
Super easy & the kids will love it!