We created this fun Easter Bunny Oatmeal Breakfast idea for you to make for your kids. This literally just takes a few minutes to make and is a great way to get them to eat a healthy breakfast!
This is a super easy Easter breakfast and the kids will love it! You can also make the oatmeal and have the kids decorate their own bunny!
Easter Bunny Oatmeal Breakfast Ingredients:
- Oatmeal (any way you like it)
- 1 Banana
- 2 Blueberries
- 3 Raisins
- 1 Strawberry
How To Make This Oatmeal Breakfast
- Make your oatmeal and spoon it in a small bowl.
- Cut a banana in half. Cut two thin slices from one half and place them on the top for eyes.
- Cut the other half in half again length wise.
- Press them in the top for ears.
- Cut the tip off of a strawberry to make a nose.
- Cut the raisins in half and place them under the nose for the mouth.
- Cut out the teeth from the rest of the banana.
- Pull off some of the banana from the peel or make small slices to make whiskers.