We created a Butterfly Pancakes and Fruit Breakfast this morning. This would be a fun breakfast for the kids to make mom on Mother’s Day and it’s very easy to make! This is also a great way to load your kids up on fruit in the morning and they will love it!
- Pancake Mix (or 2 Premade Regular & 2 Small Pancakes)
- 1 Kiwi
- 4-5 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Raisin
- Start off mixing your pancake mix according to the directions.
- Pour your mix into a pan on low heat making 2 regular sized pancakes and 2 small pancakes.
- Place the large pancakes on a plate and the 2 small pancakes underneath them.
- Peel the banana and place it in the middle of the pancakes.
- Cut the strawberries into slices and then cut those slices in half again.
- Place them around the edges of the pancakes.
- Do the same with the kiwi and place the kiwi slices on top.
- Top it off with 2 strawberry slices.
- Cut a raisin in half and place the halves on the banana to look like eyes.
- Cut a small piece of a strawberry for the mouth.
- We cut 2 strips from the kiwi peel and pressed them into the top of the banana to look like antennas.
If you like our Butterfly Pancakes and Fruit Breakfast…make sure to check out our other fun Breakfast ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
3 comments on “Butterfly Pancakes and Fruit Breakfast”
Such a fun idea! Love it!
This is adorable. I'd totally make this for my husband as a surprise. He'd think it was cute too. Although no kiwi as he and I don't like it and the kiddo is allergic. I'd just use fresh peach slices or maybe even oranges.
This looks so cute. Too creative Brenda. Can't take my eyes off.