Butterfly Pancakes and Fruit Breakfast
We created a Butterfly Pancakes and Fruit Breakfast this morning. This would be a fun breakfast for the kids to make mom on Mother’s Day and it’s very easy to make! This is also a great way to load your kids up on fruit in the morning and they will love it!
- Pancake Mix (or 2 Premade Regular & 2 Small Pancakes)
- 1 Kiwi
- 4-5 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Raisin
- Start off mixing your pancake mix according to the directions.
- Pour your mix into a pan on low heat making 2 regular sized pancakes and 2 small pancakes.
- Place the large pancakes on a plate and the 2 small pancakes underneath them.
- Peel the banana and place it in the middle of the pancakes.
- Cut the strawberries into slices and then cut those slices in half again.
- Place them around the edges of the pancakes.
- Do the same with the kiwi and place the kiwi slices on top.
- Top it off with 2 strawberry slices.
- Cut a raisin in half and place the halves on the banana to look like eyes.
- Cut a small piece of a strawberry for the mouth.
- We cut 2 strips from the kiwi peel and pressed them into the top of the banana to look like antennas.