We came up with this fun Chicken and Egg Pancakes Breakfast the other morning and my boys thought this was so funny! You can really have a lot of fun decorating this different ways.
We just love coming up with new fun pancake breakfast ideas! This chicken and egg breakfast was easy to put together and it turned out really cute!
Chicken and Egg Pancakes
- Pancakes: make our delicious Fluffy Pancakes recipe or used a boxed mix.
- Fruit: strawberry and an orange or clementine slice.
- Eggs: you will need to make a hard boiled egg.
- Bacon: 1 strip.
- Decorating: granola and chocolate chips.
- Start out by pouring your pancake mix in a pan on low heat making a large pancake.
- Cut in the shape of a chicken and the tail and wings.
- We cut slices from 1 strawberry for the top.
- We used a orange slice from the beak.
- We cut a piece of turkey bacon for the feet & a chocolate chip for the eye.
- We place granola at the bottom & then placed the hard boiled egg on top.
SO easy and your kids will just love this!
Other Fun Pancake Ideas
Chicken and Egg Pancake Breakfast
- pancake recipe or box mix
- 1 strawberry
- 1 egg hard boiled
- 1 slice of bacon
- 1 orange or clementine slice
- 1 chocolate chip
- Pour your pancake mix in a pan on low heat making a large pancake.
- Cut around the edges in the shape of a chicken. Cut out the tail and wing from the scraps using kitchen scissors.
- Cut slices from 1 strawberry for the top. Use an orange slice for the beak.
- Cut a piece of bacon for the feet and use a chocolate chip for the eye.
- Place granola at the bottom of the plate and then place the hard boiled egg on top.