Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cups are no bake, easy to assemble, and, you can make them ahead of time, keep them in the freezer and take them out just in time to serve. They’re rich and creamy, and a real treat that guests or family alike will love.
We are big peanut butter fans over here! If you are too, then you’re going to love these tiny chocolate, peanut butter treats. You’ll definitely want to check out the No-Bake Peanut Butter M&M Pie and our Peanut Butter Muddy Buddy Cookies. But first, let’s check out this recipe.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cups
Making this yummy recipe is really similar to a typical pie, but we’re making a miniature version.
The bottom layer is a traditional graham cracker crust. Next is the best part: the filling.
The filling is a delicious combination of peanut butter, cream cheese, cream and sugar. It is so good!
To top it off, we make an easy chocolate ganache with just chocolate almond bark and heavy cream. It’s the best ganache recipe ever.
We topped ours with mini chocolate chips, a peanut butter drizzle and bits of Heath bar.
You could add chopped peanuts, caramel, crushed Butterfinger or peanut butter chips. There are lots of fun options to choose from, just pick your favorite!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cups
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 3 squares of chocolate almond bark
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- HEATH - Bit's o' brickle - toffee bits
- Peanuts - chopped - Optional
- Crust Directions
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place the 2 Tablespoons of butter in a microwave safe bowl, and melt butter in the microwave.
- Remove bowl from microwave, and add the graham cracker crumbs, and sugar, and stir to coat the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place a heaping Tablespoon (a little more if needed) in the cupcake liners, and press evenly with fingers and the back of a spoon to smooth.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer.
- Filling Directions
- Place the softened cream cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and mix until the cream cheese is smooth and creamy.
- Add the heavy cream, and blend on low until all the cream and cream cheese are well blended.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla, and blend well.
- Add the powdered sugar, a little at a time, and blend on medium until all powdered sugar has been added.
- Add a few more drops of cream, and mix again.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer, and fill the cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full with the peanut butter mixture. Place the muffin tin back in the freezer. Leave the peanut butter mixture in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Chocolate Ganache Directions
- When the peanut butter filling is set, make the topping.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate almond bark and cream, and microwave for 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds.
- Repeat until melted.
- With a Tablespoon, spoon the chocolate ganache on the top of the peanut butter filling.
- Add or top the chocolate with mini chocolate chips, and Heath Toffee bits o' brickle.
- Place the muffin tin back in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When ready to serve, remove the mini pies from the muffin tin, remove cupcake liners from the pies, and serve on dessert plates.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.