I love this No Bake M&M Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. What’s better than a delicious chocolate and peanut butter pie is one that doesn’t take time in the oven! This fun no bake pie recipe is as pretty as it is tasty.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
There’s no flavor duo better than peanut butter and chocolate. We’ve made Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies, Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls just to name a few. Now we are adding another amazing chocolate peanut butter dessert that you will absolutely love!
Ingredients You Will Need
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Double Stuffed Oreos
- Mini M&M’s
- Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 disposable piping bag with a large star tip
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
We use double stuffed Oreos to make this crust, but regular is fine to use as well. Peanut butter Oreos would also be a nice addition for all of you PB fanatics! Leaving out the M&M’s is also fine, we just like having this addition.
Pulse the Oreos into fine crumbs then mix in the melted butter and mini M&M’s. Place in the fridge to firm.
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
This peanut butter filling is deliciously rich. It’s made with just 4 ingredients including peanut butter, cream cheese and Cool Whip. The peanut butter flavor really stands out in this filling and has such a smooth texture.
You only need 2 ingredients for the chocolate ganache topping: chocolate and heavy whipping cream. We also throw in some mini M&M’s, but this is optional.
Melt the chocolate and cream in the microwave and whisk until melted. The ganache will thicken, creating a fudge-like consistency.
Peanut Butter Frosting
This peanut butter frosting recipe is delicious adds a nice addition to this pie. Simply combine all ingredients and mix at medium speed until light and fluffy. Pipe the frosting around the edges.
Other Peanut Butter Pie Recipes
- Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cups
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
No-Bake M&M Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 C smooth peanut butter
- 8 oz container of cool whip
- 1/4 C mini M&Ms
Rich Chocolate Ganache:
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C powder sugar
- 3-5 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Using a blender, add entire package of Oreos into the blender and blend until the cookies are in fine crumbs.
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine the Oreos, melted butter and mini m&ms.
- Press evenly into a 10 inch pie pan.
- Place in fridge for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Using a standing mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy and smooth
- Mix in the cool whip until combined
- Using a rubber spatula, mix in the M&M
- Spoon the mixture onto the crust and spread evenly with a angled spatula
- Place into the fridge for one hour
- Using a medium microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, and heavy whipping cream
- Place into the microwave on increments of 30 seconds until the chocolate chips start to melt
- Use a whisk and whisk until chocolate is completely melted and the ganache starts to appear thick
- Pour the ganache onto the top of the filling and spread evenly with an angled spatula
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and mini M&M’s
- Place into the fridge for another hour or until the chocolate ganache has hardened
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- Using the standing mixer, combine all ingredients and mix on medium speed until fluffy and creamy.
- Scoop frosting into the piping bag.
- Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie and enjoy with a very large glass of coffee or milk!