Christmas Sugar Cookie Jello Shots with Triple Sec, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Butterscotch Schnapps. This will be the hit of every holiday party this year!
If the adults around want a yummy and festive Christmas cocktail I am excited to not only share these jello shots with you, but also our Gingerbread White Russian and Boozy Peppermint Mocha. Don’t worry, if you’re looking for a great non-alcoholic drink, our Christmas Punch is so good!
Christmas Sugar Cookie Jello Shots
You can make them ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerator, pull them out when you’re ready to serve them, add some whipped cream and some Christmas sprinkles and you’re good to go. They’re great to pass around at a party, or hand out to a few guests. Either way, everyone will be happy you made these!
- Knox Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Butterscotch Schnapps
- Triple Sec
- Whipped Cream
- Plastic shot cups
How To Make Sugar Cookie Jello Shots
These shots are pretty simple to make. If you’ve ever made jello before, the concept is just the same. The only difference is we are adding a few extra ingredients.
First, you’ll boil water like usual, remove it from the heat and add in the gelatin. Once it dissolves, add some ice cubes to cool it down so it’s ready for the alcohol. Stir in the Irish Cream, Schnapps and Triple Sec.
Pour these in your cups about 3/4 of the way full so you’ll later have room for whipped cream.
After these have set up (it’s best to let these sit in the fridge overnight) and you’re read to serve, add a big dollop of whipped cream on top. Sprinkle your favorite holiday sprinkles on top and serve.
These would go great at a fun Ugly Christmas Sweater party or a White Elephant gift exchange!
Christmas Cookie Jello Shots Recipe
- 4 envelopes of Knox unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 4 – 5 large ice cubes
- 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- Whipped Cream – for topping
- Christmas Sprinkles – for topping
- In a large heavy saucepan, boil the water, and then remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the Knox Gelatin on top of the water, and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk the Gelatin into the water until it dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ice cubes and stir until they melt into the water.
- Add the Bailey’s Irish Cream, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Triple Sec, and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the shot cups, filling them about 3/4 of the way (leave room for the whipped cream and sprinkles).
- Place the cups on a plate or tray, and refrigerate overnight to completely set the shots.
- After about 3 hours, place the lids on the cups until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove the lids from the shot cups, and add the whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 12 2.25 ounce plastic shot cups with lids
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.