Christmas Punch Recipe
Christmas Punch is a tradition in our home and always such a huge hit with everyone. This is so simple to make and delicious! Keep it non-alcoholic or add rum or vodka for the adults!
This Holiday punch is a combo of juices and ginger ale. If you like spiked punch for the Holidays then you will have to check out these Chrsitmas Cocktail recipes…they are the BEST!
Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch
This punch is perfect for any Thanksgiving or Christmas breakfast table. A great beverage to have for a big family gathering that everyone will absolutely love. This recipe is easy to double for a lot of people or also easy to cut in half for a small crowd.
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Pomegranate Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Fresh Cranberries (optional)
How To Make Christmas Punch
- Make sure all the ingredients are chilled.
- Pour the cranberry juice, pineapple juice and orange juice in a large drink dispenser and mix. Then add in the ginger ale and give it a quick stir.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge and serve within a few hours before the ginger ale start to go flat.
- You can garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices if you prefer to make this festive. You can also add in some ice.
- Add the punch to cute little jars wrapped in ribbon as shown above. The kids will especially love this.
Christmas Punch with Alcohol:
- Add 1 cup of Rum or Vodka to the punch mixture for the adults.
Fresh cranberries, pomegranates, fresh mint and orange slices really make this drink festive and the addition of vodka or rum will add tons of extra holiday joy!
Breakfast Recipes to Serve with Christmas Punch:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a pitcher. Place and in the fridge and serve cold.