Christmas Punch Recipe
Christmas Punch is a tradition in our home and always such a huge hit with everyone. This is so simple to make and delicious! Perfect for Christmas morning.
This Holiday punch is a combo of juices and ginger ale. If you like spiked punch for the Holidays then you will have to check out these Chrsitmas Cocktail recipes…they are the BEST!
This punch is perfect for any Thanksgiving or Christmas breakfast table. A great beverage to have for a big family gathering that everyone will absolutely love. This recipe is easy to double for a lot of people or also easy to cut in half for a small crowd.
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Fresh Cranberries (optional)
Scroll below for full recipe.
How To Make Christmas Punch
- Make sure all the ingredients are chilled.
- Pour the cranberry juice, pineapple juice and orange juice in a large drink dispenser and mix. Then add in the ginger ale and give it a quick stir.
- Place the pitch in the fridge and serve withing a few hours before the ginger ale start to go flat.
- You can garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices if you prefer to make this festive. You can also add in some ice.
- Add the punch to cute little jars wrapped in ribbon as shown above. The kids will especially love this.
This easy punch recipe is a huge hit with kids and adults alike and is perfect for any holiday gathering!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup Ginger Ale
Mix all of the ingredients together in a pitcher. Place and in the fridge and serve cold.
Recipe inspired by Allrecipes