TikTok Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream are the latest viral food trend, and we can see why! These delicious sweet rolls are made using store bought cinnamon rolls, heavy cream, butter, cinnamon and brown sugar and cream cheese frosting. Super easy and takes your basic cinnamon roll recipe to a whole new level!
TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
TikTok has a way of making things go viral. This cinnamon roll recipe completely changes the game on the flavor and texture and makes these the number 1 cinnamon rolls to make for breakfast! These are by far the best sweet rolls you will ever have and the deliciously smooth and creamy cream cheese frosting on top makes these extra special.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Cinnamon Rolls: I prefer using a refrigerated grand brand of cinnamon rolls. You can also make your own homemade cinnamon rolls.
Heavy Whipping Cream: Use this to pour on top of the cinnamon rolls so it can bake and soak into them.
Cinnamon: This of course will add additional cinnamon flavor and using brown sugar will add richness to the rolls as well.
Cream Cheese Frosting: Using cream cheese this with powdered sugar will make the delicious frosting or glaze that goes on top.
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use butter to grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange the 10 cinnamon rolls into the prepared dish before pouring the heavy cream on top and in between them. Add 4 Tbsp of butter into a small bowl with brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine. Add on top of the cinnamon rolls before covering with foil and baking for 30 minutes in the oven. Take the pan out of the oven and set them aside while you make the icing.
Step 2. Add the 4 Tbsp of butter and 4 oz of cream cheese into a medium bowl and combine. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 30-seconds or until the mixture is soft. Whisk to combine until fully incorporated. Pour the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls into the icing mixture. Put in the powdered sugar and combine with a whisk. Pour the icing on top of the baked rolls evenly and serve. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks For The Best Cinnamon Rolls:
Here are a few great hacks for making the best cinnamon rolls:
- Make sure to serve them warm!
- The recipe works best with grand-style rolls!
- Use any kind of flavor you want on the grand-style rolls!
- You can just use the frosting that the rolls come with or use the icing that’s made in the recipe. I prefer the ladder!
- I love adding in chopped pecans or walnuts to add a crunchy texture to the brown sugar butter mixture!
- It’s very important to cover the rolls with foil to make sure they cook through and don’t burn!
How To Store Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream?
Place the rolls in an airtight container for the best storage method. These will keep at room temperature for 1-2 days. If you want them to last longer, I recommend storing them in the fridge for up to 5 days.
More Cinnamon Roll Recipes:
- Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- 10 Minute Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease or butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place the 10 cinnamon rolls into the dish.
- Pour the heavy cream over the cinnamon rolls and in between each one.
- In a small bowl melt 4 tablespoons of butter and stir in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the brown sugar butter mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and set them aside while preparing the icing.
- In a medium bowl add the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter and the 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Microwave for 30 seconds just until the butter and cream cheese are very soft.
- Whisk the butter and cream cheese together until well combined.
- Add in the 2 containers of icing that come with the cinnamon rolls.
- Whisk in the powdered sugar.
- Spread the icing all over the top of the cinnamon rolls.