My boys are so excited about going to Tybee Island in just a few weeks so we wanted to make this fun Crab on the Beach Snack for my 3 year old! He absolutely LOVED this and it’s so easy to make!
Crab on the Beach Snack
School has started back for my boys, but we always plan our beach vacations in September. Summer is far from being over for us! This snack is perfect for toddlers and a great way to get them to eat lots of fruit! This is definitely a favorite snack for my now 3 year old and we hope you like it as well!:)
What You’ll Need
- 1 Pretzel Stick
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Large Strawberry
- Pineapple Chunks
- 2 Baby Carrots
- 1 Raisin
- 1 Pretzel Rod
How To Make A Crab Fruit Snack
- Start out by cutting the large strawberry in half.
- Place one strawberry half on a blue plate.
- Take the other half and cut little snappers, feet, eyes, and a mouth using a knife.
- Cut a raisin in half for the pupils. Place Cheerios on the bottom for the sand.
- Use a pretzel rod and sliced kiwi for the tree.
- Slice up a couple of carrots and use pineapple chunks for the sun.