We made this cute Crab Sandwich idea and my boys just loved it! You can call this a “Crab”wich or “Snap”wich…the kids will just love this for lunch!
This fun lunch idea is also featured in our new cookbook Wild Eats & Adorable Treats!
This is such an easy lunch idea for the kids that will bring a smile to their face. Get creative and use what you already have and let the kids help decorate!
Crab Sandwich Ingredients
- Tuna Salad
- 1 Red Apple
- Peanut Butter
How To Make a Crab Sandwich
- Cut the croissant in half and add tuna salad or any toppings you prefer.
- Cut a red apple in half. Then cut that half in another half.
- Take a small knife and cut the apple pieces into crab claw shapes.
- Cut circles with the white part of the apple and pop them in the top with tooth picks.
- Cut 2 circles from the peel for the pupils. Press those on the eyes and they will stick.
Such a fun and easy summer lunch to make for the kids…they will love it!