Your kids are going to just love these adorable Easter Pudding Cups and they are SO easy to make! These are fun ideas for class parties at school. We also include Free Printables for you!
Easter Pudding for Kids
These Easter Pudding Cups are also fun for the kids to make all by themselves for a fun Spring treat! This is a fun idea for Easter class parties at school using store-bought packaged pudding cups.
Easter Bunny Pudding Cups Ingredients
- Start off by snipping off small pieces of the pink grass for the whiskers.
- Glue on the googly eyes, whiskers, and pom pom for the nose on the front of the pudding cup.
- Make sure you turn the pudding cup upside down.
- Print off the ears and cut them out.
- Fold down the square and glue them on the top.
These will take you just minutes to make a bunch of them!
Here is the Printable for the Bunny Ears. Just click the picture, save, and print…
Easter Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups Ingredients
- Chocolate Pudding Cups
- Mini Oreo Cookies
- Lollipop Sticks
- Jelly Beans
- Free Printable
- Start out by crushing a hand full of your mini Oreo cookies in a mini processor.
- Sprinkle the crushed cookies on top of the chocolate pudding cup.
- Push your lollipop stick in the bottom of the Peep. You might need to cut the stick to make it fit.
- Cut out your Easter Printable and tape a lollipop stick on the back.
- Place the Easter Peep and Printable in the pudding cup.
- Add a few jelly beans in the front.
Here is your Easter Printable. Just click the picture, save, and print…
Bunny Butt Pudding Cups Ingredients
- 1 Chocolate Pudding Cup
- 2 Large Marshmallows
- Green Edible Grass
- 1 Mini Marshmallow
- Carrot, Pink Heart, Mini Dot Sprinkles
- White Cookie Icing
- Crush a hand full or mini Oreo’s in a mini processor and sprinkle the crushed cookies on top of the pudding cup.
- Cut 1 marshmallow in half using your kitchen scissors.
- Cut your mini marshmallow in half. Attach it on the large marshmallow using your white icing.
- Press the marshmallow in the pudding cup.
- Cut the tips off of the other marshmallow and attach the sprinkle on the smooth side using your icing to look like bunny feet.
- Cut off pieces of the edible green grass and press them around the bunny.
- Add on a few of the carrot sprinkles.
These Easter Pudding Cup ideas are so fun and easy to make for Easter and we think your kids are going to love them!