You won’t believe how fast and simple this Easy Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake is to make with just 3-ingredients! Packaged cinnamon rolls and apple filling come together to create a delicious cobbler drizzled with frosting. Serve it as a dessert or a fun breakfast treat.
3-ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake
Warm apples and cinnamon roll bites with sweet frosting? Yes, please! This wonderful apple cobbler is so incredibly easy to make with just three ingredients, you’ll be wowed. The cinnamon spices and sweet apples blend together so perfectly.
If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast to serve company for the holidays (or any time of year), this is definitely it. Not only is this delicious, but everyone will rave over this recipe and never know that it took minutes to make.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Easy Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls – use the original rolls, not Grands.
- Apple pie filling – you can get store-bought or make our homemade apple pie filling.
- Cinnamon – the cinnamon is option as there is already cinnamon in the rolls and pie filling, but a little extra fresh cinnamon really bumps up the flavor.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into 4 pieces to make bite-sized chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cinnamon roll pieces, apple pie filling, and ground cinnamon. Pour the mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake the cobbler at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and the rolls are cooked through. Remove the pan from the oven and spoon the frosting from the cinnamon roll package over top of the hot cobbler.
- Cool the cobbler slightly before serving. If serving for dessert, you might want to add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream into the hot cobbler with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
What To Serve with Cinnamon Roll Bake?
We serve this cinnamon roll bake for breakfast or brunch.
Here’s a good list of sides you can serve with this…
Make Ahead and Storing:
Make Ahead: I love recipes that I can make ahead of time when I have guests staying. You can easily prepare the cinnamon rolls ahead of time by combining it all in the baking dish. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight. The next morning, simply uncover and bake as directed!
Storing: Cover the leftover cinnamon roll bake with plastic wrap. You can keep it on the counter for a day, or store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Other Cinnamon Roll Recipes:
- Microwave Cinnamon Roll in a Mug
- Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 2-ingredient Apple Pie Cups
Cinnamon Roll Apple Bake (3-ingredients)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 bite-sized pieces. In a mixing bowl, stir together the cut cinnamon rolls with the apple pie filling and ground cinnamon. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the cobbler at 375F for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown and the rolls are cooked through. Remove from the oven and spread the frosting from the cinnamon roll package over the top. Serve warm.