3-ingredient Easy Apple Cobbler
You won’t believe how fast and simple this 3-ingredient Easy Apple Cobbler is to make! Sweet rolls, apples, and warm cinnamon flavors come together to create a delicious cobbler drizzled with frosting–Serve it as a dessert or a fun breakfast treat.
Easy Apple Cobbler
Warm apples and cinnamon roll bites with sweet frosting? Yes, please! This wonderful apple cobbler is so incredibly easy to make with just three ingredients, you’ll be wowed.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Easy Cinnamon Apple Cobbler (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls – use the original rolls, not Grands.
- Apple pie filling
- Cinnamon – the cinnamon is option as there is already cinnamon in the rolls and pie filling, but a little extra fresh cinnamon really bumps up the flavor.
How to Make Easy Apple Cobbler
Cut the cinnamon rolls into 4 pieces to make bite-sized chunks.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the cinnamon roll pieces, apple pie filling, and ground cinnamon. Pour the mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake the cobbler at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and the rolls are cooked through. Remove the pan from the oven and spoon the frosting from the cinnamon roll package over top of the hot cobbler.
Cool the cobbler slightly before serving. If serving for dessert, you might want to add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream into the hot cobbler with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
How to Store Leftovers
Cover the leftover cobbler with plastic wrap. You can keep it on the counter for a day, or store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
More Recipes You Will Enjoy
Easy Apple Cobbler
- 1 tube Pillsbury original cinnamon rolls
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 bite-sized pieces. In a mixing bowl, stir together the cut cinnamon rolls with the apple pie filling and ground cinnamon. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the cobbler at 375F for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown and the rolls are cooked through. Remove from the oven and spread the frosting from the cinnamon roll package over the top. Serve warm.