My 4 year old had his end of the year party today at school and we were in charge of the food. We didn’t have a lot of time for planning, but ended up coming up with some super cute ideas! Our theme was made up of Teddy Bear Beach Party Treats and snacks. These ideas are so easy to make and the kids loved them!
Teddy Bear Beach Cookies Ingredients
- Graham Crackers
- White Frosting
- Blue Food Coloring
- Vanilla Wafers
- Edible Marker
- Rips Candies
- Pretzel Sticks
- Cookie Icing different colors)
How To Make Teddy Bear Beach Party Treats
- Start out coloring the tops of the vanilla wafers using your edible markers to make your umbrellas.
- Add a sprinkle on top using your cookie icing. Twist a knife in the bottom of the wafer to make a hole.
- Add a little bit of the icing in the hole and press in a pretzel stick. Let those set about 5 minutes.
- Make a hole in on the top side of your graham cracker using a knife and twisting it until it goes all the way through to the bottom.
- Crush up one of the graham crackers to make crumbs. Add some icing in the hole & then press your umbrella in the icing (you will not have to hold it while it dries…ours just stayed put).
- Before the icing dries, add the crumbs to cover up the icing.
- Make sunglasses on your teddy grahams by adding a line of icing over the eyes. Then press on 2 black sprinkles on top using a tooth pick…
- Tint the white frosting with your blue food coloring. Spread the blue frosting on one side of the graham cracker. Place the Rips candy on the other side. Place the teddy graham on top. We also cut the bottoms off of other teddy grahams and placed them in the water…
Teddy Bear On The Beach Snacks
These were a huge hit and you will be surprised at how fast you can get a bunch of these made!
We also placed our teddies on tropical fruit cups that we made and think they turned out so cute!
We made these cute Have a “Beary” Fun Summer take home bags filled with teddy grahams and we are including a FREE Printable for you! Fill snack bags with the teddy grahams. Add the printable on top and staple on the sides…
FREE Printable! Save, print, cut, and fold in half.
Here is our “beary” cute party table. We added gold fish crackers to blue cupcakes liners that looked pretty cute.
We had such a great year in 3-year old preschool and the best teacher ever! Now it’s time for summer…yay!