It’s the invasion of the Flying Falafel Saucer Sandwich! I was in the mood to make falafel for dinner last night and knew that my boys would have a tough time even trying it
We decided to make it into this fun Flying Falafel and it turned out so cute! It worked on 2 of my boys….they ate it all! However my 6 year old said…oh Mommy…this is the worst chicken I have ever had!ha He still tried it though and ate some of it. I love Falafel! If you do as well and have picky eaters…give this a try!
Flying Falafel Saucer Sandwich
- Pita Bread
- Feta Cheese
- Greek Dressing
- Start out by mixing our Falafel mix with water according to the package directions.
- Shape Falafel balls into patties and cooked according to the directions.
- Spread hummus inside your pita bread.
- Layer your Falafel, lettuce, feta cheese and then drizzled with the greek dressing.
- Cut cherry tomatoes and place them around the sides to look like lights on a flying saucer.
- Stick them on with a little bit of hummus.
- Cut slices of cucumber and make your aliens. Attach them with green toothpicks.
- The mouth is a piece of tomato and the eyes are pieces of feta cheese.
- Cut the bottom off of the cucumber with a knife so they will stand up straight.