We made this fun personal Football Pita Pizza tonight and thought they turned out really good! These would be perfect for a Superbowl party!
One of my boys wanted pepperoni and the other wanted sausage. This way you can see what they both would look like. These are SO easy to make and can be made ahead of time. Who wouldn’t want their own personal football pizza during the Superbowl!!
Football Pita Pizza
You can make these ahead of time. Just pop them in the fridge and take them out when you are ready to bake. How easy is that and my boys think they look awesome!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Pita bread or pizza dough
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Sliced cheese
- Morning Star sausage crumbles
- Turkey pepperoni
How to make a Football Pita Pizza
- Set the oven to 350.
- Cut the pita bread into football shapes with kitchen scissors.
- Spread on the sauce and sprinkle with the cheese. Cover with the pepperoni or sausage.
- Cut sliced cheese to make the laces. You could also just use shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so until the cheese starts to melt.
Other Fun Football Recipes
- 7 Layer Football Dip
- Football Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Footballs
- 30+ The Best Football Party Food