Do you love coffee? If you said yes, then this amazing Frozen Caramel Coffee recipe is a dream for your taste buds. Create a cool, refreshing, caramel-infused cold brew in just minutes for breakfast.
Frozen Caramel Cold Brew
This Caramel Cold Brew tastes just like Panera’s recipe and it tastes stunning! Any time your craving a delicious beverage, you can whip this frozen cold brew up in minutes. It will be like your having your own barista make it for you. This is great to have in the morning to start your day or for when you want to stay in for the night.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Coffee: I like using a strongly brewed coffee for this recipe. It tastes a lot better using freshly brewed coffee.
Milk: Use your choice of whole or 2% milk for this recipe. I like to use half and half which can be used as well.
Torani Caramel Syrup and Caramel Sauce: Use caramel syrup and sauce to add additional flavor and it can also be used as a sweetener. I like to drizzle some along the inside of my cup for decoration.
Ice Cubes: This is where you get the “Cold” part of the recipe. I prefer using a lot of ice to keep my brew colder longer.
Whipped Cream: I like to use Redi-whip to top off my cold brew.
How To Make Frozen Coffee
Step 1. Prepare your coffee and pour it into a blender. Next, add the milk, caramel syrup, caramel sauce, and ice cubes.
Step 2. Combine the ingredients until smooth and a little bit frozen. Once blended, add into 2 12-ounce glasses. Put a dollop of redi-whip on top with a little more caramel sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Can I Make Frozen Caramel Cold Brew Ahead Of Time?
Yes! Although, I prefer a fresh cup of cold brew. You can combine your ingredients together and place them in the fridge until you are ready to drink.
How To Store Frozen Coffee?
You will want to make sure to combine your ingredients and either leave in the blender in the fridge or store in a sealed cup. I like to wait to add my toppings until I am ready to enjoy my cold brew.
More Coffee Recipes:
- Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Frappuccino Recipe (including Baileys version)
- Cappuccino Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coffee Jelly Recipe
Frozen Caramel Coffee
- 16 ounces Coffee strongly brewed
- 1 1/2 cups Milk or Half n half
- 1/4 cup Torani Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
- Redi-whip Whipped Cream
- Brew the Coffee, and make it really strong, similar to Espresso.
- Pour the Coffee into the Blender, and add the Milk, Caramel Syrup, Caramel Sauce, and Ice Cubes.
- Blend until the drink is mixed well, smooth, and lightly frozen.
- Pour into two 12 ounce glasses, top with Whipped Cream, and drizzle caramel sauce on top. Serve, and Enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.