This Fruity Tequila Spritzer is a delicious and simple to make cocktail. A fizzy fruity drink, this cocktail features tequila and vodka with fresh fruit. This is a smooth drink that is perfect for a hot afternoon.
Fruity Tequila Spritzer
- Fresh Fruit – You can use any fruit but I am using Cantaloupe, Blackberries, Blueberries, and Strawberries
- Sugar- The sugar adds sweetness to the cocktail
- Water- The water is added to the cocktail when making the fruit puree
- Lime juice – This adds citrus to the cocktail
- Lemonade- Lemons go perfectly with tequila so the lemonade is the perfect addition.
- Tequila- Use a good quality tequila.
- Citron Vodka- Citron is a lemon flavored vodka which is the perfect addition to this cocktail.
- Simple syrup- This completes the cocktail by adding sweetness and liquid.
- Soda water- Soda water adds the fizziness to the spritzer.
How to Make a Fruity Tequila Spritzer
Blend together the fruit, sugar, water, and lime juice using a blender until it is pureed.
Pour the fruit puree into a strainer over a pitcher.
Next, add the tequila, vodka, lemonade, and simple syrup.
Stir the mixture together and then add ice to fill the picture to 3/4.
Add soda water to the rest of the pitcher.
Can I Use Frozen Fruit in This?
While I prefer to use fresh fruit in this cocktail, you can also use frozen. It is an inexpensive way to make the spritzer.
Can This Be a Frozen Drink?
If you want to make this a frozen cocktail instead when you are ready to add the ice, add it to the blender. Blend it all together until it is a slushie consistency.
Want More Cocktail Recipes
- Easy Giggle Juice Cocktail
- Strawberry Pineapple Cocktail
- Jamaican 10 Speed Cocktail
- American Cocktail
- Jack Frost Cocktail
Fruity Tequila Spritzer
Ingredients to make a fruity tequila spritzer:
- 1 cup diced Cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 4 cups Lemonade
- 4 oz Tequila
- 4 oz Citron Vodka
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- 2 cups Soda water
- In a blender add all the fruit, sugar, water and lime juice.
- Pulse until pureed
- Pour the fruit mixture through a strainer into a large pitcher
- Add the lemonade, Tequila, Vodka and simple syrup.
- Stir to combine
- Add ice to fill 3/4 of the way full
- Top with Soda Water
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.