This might be a little scary for the younger kids but my older boys thought this Grim Reaper Quesadilla Dinner was so funny! Super easy to make as well!
Grim Reaper Quesadilla Dinner
- 2 Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Black Beans
- Brown Rice
- Sour Cream
- Blue Chips
How To Make A Fun Halloween Quesadilla
- Top one tortilla with black beans (setting some aside), brown rice, and shredded cheese then place the other tortilla on top.
- Heat in a pan or in the microwave for 1 minute until cheese is melted. Place it on a plate.
- Decorate the face with black beans.
- Use black beans and sour cream to make his scythe.
- Make his cloak using blue chips.